'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Consistent with what has been said on here recently, 247 does not appear to like Bailey too much.
Has 247 actually hit on an MVP in elite eleven being the best QB in the country? This kid has been on the radar for recruiting services since he was 14. He doesn’t move the needle for clicks, he just is one of the best pocket passers in the nation. It’s way more exciting to post the athletic ability of these other kids but not many are as polished in the pocket as Bailey.

IMO none are as polished as Bailey. He already has the ability the put more on it or take some off when needed in real game situations. He will be a beast as long as the coaches put capable receivers around him. They are already building an elite line to protect him. He's the type of QB that will pick a defense apart.

Has 247 actually hit on an MVP in elite eleven being the best QB in the country? This kid has been on the radar for recruiting services since he was 14. He doesn’t move the needle for clicks, he just is one of the best pocket passers in the nation. It’s way more exciting to post the athletic ability of these other kids but not many are as polished in the pocket as Bailey.

I agree. It was no news to say how good he is for 247.

Reactions: SmokinBob
I jus saw on Rivals that he has a future cast 60% to Michigan and 40% to us. Does this have legs?
Edit: Nevermind. It was old

I jus saw on Rivals that he has a future cast 60% to Michigan and 40% to us. Does this have legs?
Edit: Nevermind. It was old
And because of the lack of reading by some people, they will see that old 2018 post and think it's recent. This is 2019 and Bailey is all VOL. GBO!!!!! Maybe that will clear it up! LOL!

Most of those "recruiting analyst" are no more qualified than we are on here to evaluate a QB. All they go by is who they are committed too or highly considering. They suck at their jobs. I would take @Orange Studs opinion over theirs if that tells you anything.

i know right....even in this thing, simmons still had to get in the jab on lack of mobility.......lol. "staionary".....
You know who else was even more "stationary" than Bailey ever thought of being...Tyler Bray, and Bray has never had near the football savvy that Bailey has, and yet Cheney was able to get some great production out of Bray, just imagine what he will do with this kid..."stationary" or not.

You know who else was even more "stationary" than Bailey ever thought of being...Tyler Bray, and Bray has never had near the football savvy that Bailey has, and yet Cheney was able to get some great production out of Bray, just imagine what he will do with this kid..."stationary" or not.

Bray must have something because he was/has been a backup in the NFL for a longtime.

VN Store

Back