'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

I completely agree. Bailey is a stud. The rankings drop is just confusing. I could understand if this were the middle of his SR year and he was sucking. Then the drop would be justified. But its the offseason no football is being played. Yet he has been dropping. Like I said Carson Beck cmmitted to UGA and he has done nothing but go up in the rankings. I jusut dont get it.

Just another reason not to care about rankings, too many agendas. On the wrong side of objective.

I completely agree. Bailey is a stud. The rankings drop is just confusing. I could understand if this were the middle of his SR year and he was sucking. Then the drop would be justified. But its the offseason no football is being played. Yet he has been dropping. Like I said Carson Beck cmmitted to UGA and he has done nothing but go up in the rankings. I jusut dont get it.
He’s committed to Georgia.

28-0 in the 2nd qtr. 32yd Bailey pass set up 5 yd td run the next play. Myles Murphy is supposed to committing to Clemson at halftime. Hillgrove is supposed to be really good this year so this is a good sign for Marietta.

I know all signs have pointed towards this kid going to UGA, but if he knows he’s the best in the nation, why would he not play another 3 or 4 years with him?

Gotta be a good brother first and foremost. Most agree Harrison is pretty good...but could you really blame this kid for going and getting in a year with T.Law? ...just as an example. "Best in the nation" is relative and even if he think H Bailey is THE best overall QB in 2020, it doesn't seem likely he is also apart of the best offense that year. Maybe that's what he wants be a part of, if not simply the best team.

Last edited:
Guaranteed if he were at Georgia, Bama or Clemson he would be looking at a fifth star.

Well...tbf how many recent recruits of ours...should have been higher? If anything else, a good argument could be made our guys have been overrated the past decade.

Well...tbf how many recent recruits of ours...should have been higher? If anything else, a good argument could be made our guys have been overrated the past decade.
To be honest, I'm too lazy to check. Would have to see where everyone was ranked and, even if they stayed the same number of stars, did their number score drop after committing here?

Plus underdeveloped doesn't equal untalented. Several transfers and undrafted NFL signees looked better after leaving but how much damage was already done?
How many times did someone have a "stand-out freshmen season", only to regress upon further "coaching"?

Simple enough question but the answer would take immense effort and ~ ain't nobody got time for all that.

Reactions: Devo182

Sutton should’ve been a 4⭐
Vereen should’ve been a 4 ⭐
Barnett should’ve been a 5⭐

That’s about where it ends, really.

Another game Bailey dissecting a elite defense yet again. The Maurer fan boys won't like this.

No offense but your statement is dumb. Maurer is a UT QB. If he wins the starting job at some point then that’s great. If Bailey walks in and starts, then that’s also great. I wish everyone would stop with the other QB fan boy crap.

VN Store

Back