'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

I said my B.... šŸ˜‚ just tired of the JG hate so i chose to be a condescending a**, thatā€™s on me, Iā€™m owning it, thanks for the correction on my use of your and youā€™re though I guess I forget my edumacashun sometimes
šŸ˜‰ This is how you join the gang...just take "you're" licks, chuckle and move on..

Reactions: AaronUT
I said my B.... šŸ˜‚ just tired of the JG hate so i chose to be a condescending a**, thatā€™s on me, Iā€™m owning it, thanks for the correction on my use of your and youā€™re though I guess I forget my edumacashun sometimes
Itā€™s not hate, itā€™s reality. JG hasnā€™t been good except one game in two years. But, Iā€™m sure the JG jock sniffers will welcome you.

Itā€™s not hate, itā€™s reality. JG hasnā€™t been good except one game in two years. But, Iā€™m sure the JG jock sniffers will welcome you.

Crompton went from being unable to find his own backside with both hands and the help of a friend, to getting drafted the next year. The amazing coincidence here is Jim Chaney. Maybe he can do it again.

Crompton went from being unable to find his own backside with both hands and the help of a friend, to getting drafted the next year. The amazing coincidence here is Jim Chaney. Maybe he can do it again.

Geronimo and Cromptos remind me a lot of one another. Crompton was tough, big kid just
like Jarrett. Neither sets world ablaze at College level but have great skill sets on paper for NFL, most notably cannons for arms. Both had coaching changes....

Gaurantano may have a worse Oline and Crompton had severe ADHD, having lived in Asheville i can attest to this based on first my experience...(although ive met him several times, i dont profess to know the kid) ...as an adult with it i believe i can tell.

Anyway, both appear to have struggled upstairs at times with the game. In recent interview Crompton hailed Chaney as someone who listened to him. Saying by allowing for them to let me just play instead of break the damn defense down; i excelled. Paraphrasing.

same reason coaches put lbers with a hand on ground. 'just chase the qb, kid'.

it will be very interesting to see what Jarrett can do with an experienced OC who takes what he has and caters his offense to the talent around him. Wouldnt be surprised to see some zone blocking.

Chaney was single biggest recruit we got this year. he gets too pass happy at times but; by and large we will win 7-8 games with him at helm. This team still needs an overhaul in speed department; we didnt address..

Geronimo and Cromptos remind me a lot of one another. Crompton was tough, big kid just
like Jarrett. Neither sets world ablaze at College level but have great skill sets on paper for NFL, most notably cannons for arms. Both had coaching changes....

Gaurantano may have a worse Oline and Crompton had severe ADHD, having lived in Asheville i can attest to this based on first my experience...(although ive met him several times, i dont profess to know the kid) ...as an adult with it i believe i can tell.

Anyway, both appear to have struggled upstairs at times with the game. In recent interview Crompton hailed Chaney as someone who listened to him. Saying by allowing for them to let me just play instead of break the damn defense down; i excelled. Paraphrasing.

it will be very interesting to see what Jarrett can do with an experienced OC who takes what he has and caters his offense to the talent around him. Wouldnt be surprised to see some zone blocking.

Chaney was single biggest recruit we got this year. he gets too pass happy at times but; by and large we will win 7-8 games with him at helm. This team still needs an overhaul in speed department; we didnt address..

If OL improvement + JG being a year more experienced + CJC being able to scheme around weakness, a la Crompton, gets us from weak to serviceable, I think 8 wins is in play. Gun to my head Iā€™ll say 7. Had we been able to hire CJC last season, weā€™d be further along.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Do i think there are better QBā€™s out there? heck yeah, is there a better QB on the roster? heck no unless Maurer turns out to be, donā€™t know enough about him, know that his HS team sucked while he put up video game numbers but thatā€™s about it, will be surprised if Shrout ever does much for us just because he didnā€™t have the experience in HS to come in and make an impact early, not often someone who doesnā€™t start till his Senior year in HS comes in and makes any kindā€™ve impact at the college level, especially in the SEC

I think what this team needs more than anything is offensive leadership that can evaluate the talent of his players and figure out a way to use them. We seem to be stuck in a rut of putting out our offense and then telling the other teams defense okay do with it what you can. So then they do and we do nothing to change the way we are doing things. And I'm not talking about in-game adjustments, I'm saying that we don't change from game to game. we throw out the same offense for the entire season.

Honestly, just trying to have fun. Nothing serious here folks.

Reactions: SmokinBob

Wow. The arm strength looked effortless and the accuracy instinctual. I love the fact that he just walked away like "this shiz happens every day." This is the kid that will take us to the CFP.

We will have plenty of talent on both sides of the ball when he gets here to go with an absolute stud QB.

Wow. The arm strength looked effortless and the accuracy instinctual. I love the fact that he just walked away like "this shiz happens every day." This is the kid that will take us to the CFP.

We will have plenty of talent on both sides of the ball when he gets here to go with an absolute stud QB.
Foundation is being laid. We need dlinemen and more skill players though

VN Store

Back