'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

I live in Oak Grove. Have seen him play a few games. UGA is REACHING big here. He is a good kid from a great family, but man, he is not a D-I QB prospect IMO. I know very little about evaluating football players, so no one quote me, but I'd much rather see him in the slot than under center.
They asked him to blueshirt

So that is true? I just read it from a poster on one of their sites.
Yes, kid was qouted in a story written on the junkyard. Basically he said Kirby told him he’d have to pay for summer school and it seemed to bother him you could tell. But said he were still committed. It’s like Kirby was totally blindsided by Fields, which everyone saw coming all season long. He went to the same academy as Butch when it comes to managing star power.

I was listening to the Rocky Top Insider podcast (just started listening, Its ok but nothing like this forum) anyway they were saying that the in-state O Line class for 2020 is supposed to be the best ever. Shoudn't be too hard to put some hogmollies in front of Bailey in the next class.

I was listening to the Rocky Top Insider podcast (just started listening, Its ok but nothing like this forum) anyway they were saying that the in-state O Line class for 2020 is supposed to be the best ever. Shoudn't be too hard to put some hogmollies in front of Bailey in the next class.
What is this "in-state" you speak of? Not familiar with the term.

Rutherford is too uncomfortable to listen to. He speaks with the confidence of Piglet.

Bully!

VN Store

Back