'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

I remember an interview with Trevor Lawrence where he said that 1 coach kept after him with the promises and all that. Lawrence's comment was don't they realize that I know who they have? It was clear to me at that point that he was referring to Kirby Smart and his minions.
Bailey seems well thought out...like Lawrence. That helps.

I dont think it was so much his stats but the 2 guys ahead of him. They both had monster seasons.

HB played 4 of the top 25 teams in the country in the first 5 games of the season. He avg 351 yards a game and 4 tds a game. He got hurt in the first half of his 9th game of the season. No other QB played that type of schedule.

Its crazy why he would drop or even not be in the top 10 in the country. I have a feeling it’s because he can care less to talk to any of the 247 or rival guys. So I think that because he don’t run to them to talk they feel some type of way about it.
Stats don’t lie their team played the 7th hardest schedule in the country and the others Qbs ahead of him played maybe two tough game this year. Not to mention his Oline was giving up at least 40 pounds a game. They were the smallest Oline in Ga 7a football. Over 2900 yds and 33tds isn’t bad in 8 games

HB played 4 of the top 25 teams in the country in the first 5 games of the season. He avg 351 yards a game and 4 tds a game. He got hurt in the first half of his 9th game of the season. No other QB played that type of schedule.

Its crazy why he would drop or even not be in the top 10 in the country. I have a feeling it’s because he can care less to talk to any of the 247 or rival guys. So I think that because he don’t run to them to talk they feel some type of way about it.
Stats don’t lie their team played the 7th hardest schedule in the country and the others Qbs ahead of him played maybe two tough game this year. Not to mention his Oline was giving up at least 40 pounds a game. They were the smallest Oline in Ga 7a football. Over 2900 yds and 33tds isn’t bad in 8 games

I agree he had a teally good season. Its just that the guys ahead of him numbers were just better and I dont think rivals takes anything other than numbers into account when they evaluate.

I agree he had a teally good season. Its just that the guys ahead of him numbers were just better and I dont think rivals takes anything other than numbers into account when they evaluate.
I now see something that indicated that you posted something that was not negative about a recruit. I apologize. Thanks

the will use whatever rhyme or reason they feel like. especially if the player does or doesn't camp/interview with them.

Harrison is by far my favorite QB in the class and not just because he is committed to the good guys. The kid is a gamer and has elite arm talent. Throw in his football IQ and work ethic and the sky is the limit.

I just hope we can hang onto him if the puppies start trying to recruit him post Justin Fields fallout.

Harrison is by far my favorite QB in the class and not just because he is committed to the good guys. The kid is a gamer and has elite arm talent. Throw in his football IQ and work ethic and the sky is the limit.

I just hope we can hang onto him if the puppies start trying to recruit him post Justin Fields fallout.

I am pretty sure he is ALL VOL😉

Does GA not have a QB in the 2019 class?

VN Store

Back