'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

I know Freeze knows how great HBs arm strength is at camp as a rising Soph his ball was clocked at 55mph and at the time Shea and Kelly was 57 and 55mph!

He knows when to throw the fast ball and when not to.

Respectfully,
New Vols Fan
Welcome to the board. Glad to see the numbers behind it. Thanks.

Neither was Peyton, Crompton, Bray, or Worley, and HB will most likely be more successful at those with a Conference Championship and Bowl Series appearance during his tenure.
Did you intent to respond to me because I said he doesn't believe HB is athletic.

As far as I know he's never shown any interest in UGA. I think everyone in Marietta thought he was going to UF till McElwain got fired. It was then Michigan and Tennessee.
Hopefully that was preference based and not depth chart. I’d rather be in our position, of course. Kid doesn’t seem flighty and took his time on the decision.

Yeah. But when they started they were two deep with Eason and Fromm and that turned into Fromm and Fields.
I remember an interview with Trevor Lawrence where he said that 1 coach kept after him with the promises and all that. Lawrence's comment was don't they realize that I know who they have? It was clear to me at that point that he was referring to Kirby Smart and his minions.

I remember an interview with Trevor Lawrence where he said that 1 coach kept after him with the promises and all that. Lawrence's comment was don't they realize that I know who they have? It was clear to me at that point that he was referring to Kirby Smart and his minions.
Fields didn't get that memo last year 😂

Reactions: volsfan_17

VN Store

Back