'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

I am really close to the family. His parents don’t even know Chaney we’ll enough to have an opinion of him. They like anyone that gives their son a chance to compete.

That’s all I have heard 😉
May want to keep your eye out on this one poster for it could be his dad. His dads first name begins with o and 1976 could be the birth year based on Harrison’s age. If it is sir, welcome to Volnation and I think this player has a chance to be a star for Tennessee in the future.

May want to keep your eye out on this one poster for it could be his dad. His dads first name begins with o and 1976 could be the birth year based on Harrison’s age. If it is sir, welcome to Volnation and I think this player has a chance to be a star for Tennessee in the future.
And joined 4 days before Harrison committed..

First and last initials fit, as well. VolNation detective work doesn’t play around. 🧐

@OLB19_76 Have you seen anything about Marietta's schedule next season? I'm sure it'll be loaded with out of state teams again. I know Rome is the opener again.

I wonder how Brian Maurer feels about this.

I would hope any QB we sign is willing to come in and compete. I know coaches make promises and tell certain kids different things, but playing time or a starting job is not guaranteed. You have to come in and earn it. It is not like we have four 5* QBs on the roster. We have some guys that are talented and raw. If a kid leaves or is upset because a more talented kid comes in or he cannot win the position, then is that the type of player we want at Tennessee anyways? I am excited to see what happens at QB with JG, Shrout, and Maurer. We should be in a really good position when Bailey comes in and hopefully he can lead us to another national title.

Harrison Bailey is our future. Im excited he chose UT. Coaches will make him earn it but prospects don't get to his level when things are handed to them . He'll be fine

So which baby food did Harrison prefer?

Irish Cream Bundt Cake with Baileys Glaze

cakepiece.jpg

Reactions: AaronUT
I wonder how Brian Maurer feels about this.

He "should" know this is UT and 4* and potential 5*s are headed here. JG will be a 4th year junior...compete and kill it or be left in the dust. Tbh he'll have to be lights out to start here.

On the flip, he'll get a chance to play imo. Word was CJP not impressed with Shrout (we all knew he was VERY developmental and a late take).

Reactions: SmokeyDaBear
He "should" know this is UT and 4* and potential 5*s are headed here. JG will be a 4th year junior...compete and kill it or be left in the dust. Tbh he'll have to be lights out to start here.

On the flip, he'll get a chance to play imo. Word was CJP not impressed with Shrout (we all knew he was VERY developmental and a late take).
Where’d you hear that about Shrout? Not a shocker and very believable but just curious. Never thought a kid who threw 25 INT’s his Sr year and sat behind a D2 QB in highschool for three years would be a starter here. And now Maurer doesn’t have the strongest arm, we absolutely needed Bailey in the worst way. He’ll beat those other two out easily IMO

Reactions: k-town_king
Where’d you hear that about Shrout? Not a shocker and very believable but just curious. Never thought a kid who threw 25 INT’s his Sr year and sat behind a D2 QB in highschool for three years would be a starter here. And now Maurer doesn’t have the strongest arm, we absolutely needed Bailey in the worst way. He’ll beat those other two out easily IMO

Tbh, cant remember. Just remember somebody posted it with conviction and others seemed to think that person was legit. Could be trolled, but sounds realistic. Said Helton recommended him, which also makes sense in California.

While Bailey may be the best qb, I do wonder if Shrout/Maurer/Lagendre?? might make up the gap with legs. From reading, HB has done a lot of trimming down and speed worj to make himself more mobile, but with the underpinning notion that mobility was a concern to begin with.

VN Store

Back