'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

I think he is more like Trevor Lawrence.

We played probably the hardest high school schedule in the country this year. We played like 5 teams that were ranked in the top 25 nationally. Bailey missed the last two and a half games or we probably would have went deeper in the playoffs.
Reminded me of Tim Couch

Anybody know if this picture is legit from a camp in 2016? The left shoulder looks funny on Freeze.

Attachments

• 3183A464-FFF7-442B-9B3A-28AF9DE6E0FE.jpeg
    3183A464-FFF7-442B-9B3A-28AF9DE6E0FE.jpeg
    409.4 KB · Views: 143
Anybody know if this picture is legit from a camp in 2016? The left shoulder looks funny on Freeze.
Google search for harrison Bailey Ole Miss offer has that as the 3rd search result harrison Bailey Ole Miss offer - Google Search
Harrison Bailey on Twitter: "Just received an offer from Ole Miss ...
https://twitter.com/hbailey_05/status/756256064430014465

1. Cached
Jul 21, 2016 - Harrison Bailey · @HBailey_05. QB Marietta '20 |U.S Army All-American| #HB5. Marietta, GA. hudl.com/v/28NC0Z. Joined March 2012 ...

“Here’s what I believe Tennessee is getting in terms of a football player...I think he’s the best quarterback in that 2020 class. I think he’s not only the best quarterback in the 2020 class, but if he reclassified he’d be the best quarterback in the 2019 class. Some may think that’s bias because he’s my client, but I believe in the things he’s done. With the body of work, where he’s played, he arguably plays in the toughest class in 7-A football. That’s number one, number two his numbers don’t lie and number three his ability to recognize and understand coverage is a plus for him. It’s a major plus.”
Private QB coach gives new Vols commit glowing review
No comprende...what does this even mean? Is it even a thing?

Chad Simmons post on VQ...

Hey, just so you guys/gals know where I stood and what I knew on Bailey...

Here is how it played out for me:

— I put a forecast in for Michigan about a month or so ago
— It was his third visit to Ann Arbor and I heard some real buzz there
— When Bailey announced his decision date, I had no reason to change my pick
— The closer we got to Thursday, I was hearing more that it could go either way
— After spending about an hour with Harrison Tuesday, I came on this board (and the Michigan board) saying my gut said Tennessee had the edge
— On Thursday, Bailey committed to Tennessee and I posted a story with quotes

Now, here are a few things:

— I never knew where Bailey was going 100%. I had a gut feeling that it was Tennessee the last 48 hours or so, but nobody in his camp ever told me. I was not going to change my forecast to Tennessee though, because many knew I was at his school, and if I changed it to Tennessee, then the country would think he told me it was going to be the Vols. I will NEVER ruin a kid's moment. I don't care if I am wrong on a forecast, but I do care if I do a kid wrong. It is their moment.

— I had the same type of story in the admin for Michigan yesterday. I do not have to do this often, but Bailey talked to me as if he was committing to Michigan and Tennessee on Tuesday, that way I would have the Rivals network covered either way. I don't want to type two stories, but if Bailey does not want to tell anyone, I am not going to push it. I did double the work, but in the end, Rivals and VolQuest was covered with a story.

I just wanted to put this out so you all knew the story behind what went down yesterday. Most kids tell me ahead of time, and when they do, if I have not already put a forecast in, I won't. I am not going to ruin THE moment for the kids. It is just not how I work.

Hope this post kind of explains how it all went down the last couple of days. Bailey is a GREAT kid, and I personally, love how he and his family handled it. They kept it pretty tight.

VN Store

Back