'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Late to the party here but great get by Pruitt and the staff. The two biggest questions now are will he reclassify and can we hold onto him?
No, and shouldn't be an issue with Keyton already here and the projected o-line class we're bringing in... better question is can he pull Gilbert with him :)

The two biggest questions now are will he reclassify and can we hold onto him?

IIRC, Bailey posted on his Twitter today that he’s not reclassifying.

Considering he committed to a 5-7 team without an OC, I think it’s a pretty good bet we hold on to him. He knows what he’s getting into. That said, we need to win more games next season to show progress. 7 or more would be ideal.

Late to the party here but great get by Pruitt and the staff. The two biggest questions now are will he reclassify and can we hold onto him?
He has tweeted he will not reclassify and to stop asking. Additionally, he is finished with recruiting. Sounds as solid as one would want. He is also recruiting for us. Read the post announcement q&a. Pretty informative. Check this thread right after announcement time for the info.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Thought I'd share some posts from Michigan 247 posters...

Damn... Michigan really just got out-recruited by a 5-7 team without an offensive coordinator. Not ideal.

They're also going to land Eric Gray and two of the top 5 tackles in the nation that any team would take.

Not sure how good of a HC he is, but Pruitt can recruit. The fact that he's doing this after a season in which Tennessee looked like roadkill is absurd.

That's it. Scrap the program. Fire everyone. Pep is a puppet as long as Harbaugh has the final say. The OC won't matter until Harbaugh evolves into a figure head like Paterno was, like Saban is, and just recruits and allows his coordinators to do their very high paying jobs.

Tennessee most likely ran the ball because their QB sucks. Not too worried about losing this kid anyway. Stationary QBs are a thing of the past. Mobility is what will take you to the promise land.

It still amazes me , any potential bagmen aside, how UM can win 10 games a year and struggle to get some of the guys that should go blue and continue to build the program. Meanwhile doormat programs will find the slightest reason to build hope and get big name commits. Sometimes it really feels like we’re the only school that gets labeled a failure if they don’t win a title every other year.

I still think he picks Michigan. IT'S ALL A SMOKESCREEN!

Can you blame the kid? Who wants to come here and hand the ball off 75% of the time? Then, the only time you throw. It’s a 3rd and 8 plus. Play action where you have to run for your life?

Tony Ballard knows he’s biased. He’s been training new Tennessee quarterback commit Harrison Bailey for many, many years. But he also watches film of all the other touted and under-the-radar signal-callers from coast to coast. In his opinion, he says he hasn’t seen one better than the 6-foot-4, 217-pound Bailey, who has averaged over 300-yards passing per game for Marietta (Ga.) High the last two seasons.

“Here’s what I believe Tennessee is getting in terms of a football player...I think he’s the best quarterback in that 2020 class. I think he’s not only the best quarterback in the 2020 class, but if he reclassified he’d be the best quarterback in the 2019 class. Some may think that’s bias because he’s my client, but I believe in the things he’s done. With the body of work, where he’s played, he arguably plays in the toughest class in 7-A football. That’s number one, number two his numbers don’t lie and number three his ability to recognize and understand coverage is a plus for him. It’s a major plus.”

Private QB coach gives new Vols commit glowing review

Thought I'd share some posts from Michigan 247 posters...

#1 recruiting budget air year

Big kid, his stance and footwork remind of PM. Motion is a bit odd. He's got some wheels. Really, quite Bradyish. Now, how will that bs comparison translate to college? Ill let jocksniffer D4H hit em up on tweeter and report back.

Last edited:
Ah a qb that can read pre snap...gives me all the feels.
Expectations will be high. He should come in with a pretty good football mind, and hopefully will be ahead of the curve when it comes to all the "football IQ" stuff a good qb has.

Looking forward to it

Alizee-worthy Boom!!!!!!

tumblr_nc1sphP8vz1tmohd8o1_250.gif

VN Store

Back