'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

From 247:
Top 2020 QB target visiting Alabama this weekend

Harrison Bailey, a 4-star quarterback from Marietta (Ga.) High School, has been a frequent visitor to Tuscaloosa since his recruitment began in eighth-grade. He is expected to be back on campus Saturday.

Bailey is one of Alabama’s top quarterback targets in the 2020 class. From all I’ve heard these past few months, it sounds as if the Tide are the early leaders.

Reactions: 1 person
From 247:

Harrison Bailey, a 4-star quarterback from Marietta (Ga.) High School, has been a frequent visitor to Tuscaloosa since his recruitment began in eighth-grade. He is expected to be back on campus Saturday.

Bailey is one of Alabama’s top quarterback targets in the 2020 class. From all I’ve heard these past few months, it sounds as if the Tide are the early leaders.

QB at Bama? I guess he doesnt want a successful pro career after all?

Reactions: 3 people
He can want to play for Saban all he wants... but Saban will be 68 when this kid is a true freshman. He turns 69 in October of this kids first year on campus.

So how long does he think Saban will be his coach? I doubt highly that Saban is still there at 70 years old.

Since Ken Stabler.

Ah. I remember Kenny. Tennessee was playing Alabama in Alabama and Tennessee was leading late in the 4th qt. It is 3 rd down with less than 30 seconds to play and Alabama calls a running play which is stopped close to the pool line. Alabama has no timeouts left and rushes up to the line and snaps the ball and Kenny spikes the ball to stop the clock. The fans, officials, and the teams are stunned. The clock is stopped with only a few seconds left on the clock and Tennessee takes over the football on downs and win the game. Lets hear it for Kenny Stabler!

Reactions: 5 people
Since Ken Stabler.

Ah. I remember Kenny. Tennessee was playing Alabama in Alabama and Tennessee was leading late in the 4th qt. It is 3 rd down with less than 30 seconds to play and Alabama calls a running play which is stopped close to the pool line. Alabama has no timeouts left and rushes up to the line and snaps the ball and Kenny spikes the ball to stop the clock. The fans, officials, and the teams are stunned. The clock is stopped with only a few seconds left on the clock and Tennessee takes over the football on downs and wins the game. Lets hear it for Kenny Stabler!

Reactions: 5 people
Ah. I remember Kenny. Tennessee was playing Alabama in Alabama and Tennessee was leading late in the 4th qt. It is 3 rd down with less than 30 seconds to play and Alabama calls a running play which is stopped close to the pool line. Alabama has no timeouts left and rushes up to the line and snaps the ball and Kenny spikes the ball to stop the clock. The fans, officials, and the teams are stunned. The clock is stopped with only a few seconds left on the clock and Tennessee takes over the football on downs and wins the game. Lets hear it for Kenny Stabler!

Sure I'll like it twice

From 247:

Meh, the EARLY leaders by a mile was Florida. Kid is a Huge Fla fan, his entire family are gator lovers. He may be committed to Fla is McElwain is still there. Lucky for everyone, Fla hired the one coach that would turn Bailey and his family off. They don’t want Bailey being in a DT system, he’s not a running QB.

Interesting to see how Bailey and Johnson end up ranked. Possibly #1 and #2 when said and done. Johnson has the edge in early coaching as his dad is a former NFL QB (Brad Johnson). Most think Johnson will head south to be coached by his uncle (Richt) but he’s looking to stay in the SEC for now.

Reactions: 1 person
Meh, the EARLY leaders by a mile was Florida. Kid is a Huge Fla fan, his entire family are gator lovers. He may be committed to Fla is McElwain is still there. Lucky for everyone, Fla hired the one coach that would turn Bailey and his family off. They don’t want Bailey being in a DT system, he’s not a running QB.

Interesting to see how Bailey and Johnson end up ranked. Possibly #1 and #2 when said and done. Johnson has the edge in early coaching as his dad is a former NFL QB (Brad Johnson). Most think Johnson will head south to be coached by his uncle (Richt) but he’s looking to stay in the SEC for now.

I like Johnson right now. Very mobile for a big guy. He's now up to 215 pounds and will continue to gain weight. Love his throwing motion. If his dad keeps him away from the local QB coaches and continues to develop him, I think he has a chance to be very good in college. Plans to early enroll. Going to be hard for him to turn down Uncle Mark though.

Harrison Bailey - Hudl

This is from the past season. Most of these throws came in the playoffs and a lot of the highlights were against 7A champ North Gwinnett. Several came against Blessed Trinity, the 5A champ that beat Cartersville. Not a lot of regular season stuff on here because Bailey missed like 7 games due to a broken collarbone. Keyton is #10 in the highlights and is the recipient of a lot of these passes.

Maybe this is the coaches plan the whole time. If they are confident in what they see in JG they may pick up a serviceable qb this year to add depth and get THE QB of he future next year. Would be a good plan. Looks like they would have there foot in the door if we can land Ramel. And it would also prove to HB that he is our qb by not getting a premier qb this cycle.

Maybe this is the coaches plan the whole time. If they are confident in what they see in JG they may pick up a serviceable qb this year to add depth and get THE QB of he future next year. Would be a good plan. Looks like they would have there foot in the door if we can land Ramel. And it would also prove to HB that he is our qb by not getting a premier qb this cycle.

I like the Clemson model of getting 3, 5 stars in a row better

VN Store

Back