'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

The state championship is tomorrow if anyone is in or around the metro area. The games are being held at GA St this year. Marietta kicks off at 8. Tickets are $20 and are good for all 4 games tomorrow. Parking is $10 and Marietta is assigned to the blue lot.

No one is giving us much of a chance in this game. We are like 14 point underdogs in the Maxwell and Calpreps predictions. Lowndes is as high as #3 in some national polls.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Comp went from .9386 to .9438. 247 went from 91 to 92. Looks like he was dropped to a 91 on 7/31.

I stand corrected. I must’ve missed him being knocked down to a 91. Seems like he’s been a .94xx composite and a 92 forever. Thanks

-Barton Simmons on Bailey’s recent jump in 247 rankings
I want somebody to try to intelligently explain to me how these idiots can see any difference in HS era Trevor Lawrence and Harrison Bailey? 🤔

If you watch tape on both players...they look like clones except Bailey is not as skinny, and looks even more physically ready for college 🤔

The only answer I can come up with...is that the services are all full of 💩 It is because he is a hard UT commit and has been.

I want somebody to try to intelligently explain to me how these idiots can see any difference in HS era Trevor Lawrence and Harrison Bailey? 🤔

If you watch tape on both players...they look like clones except Bailey is not as skinny, and looks even more physically ready for college 🤔

The only answer I can come up with...is that the services are all full of 💩 It is because he is a hard UT commit and has been.

Also, Bailey doesn’t have that awful haircut

I STILL THINK HE WILL PLAY A LOT THIS YEAR AND MAY BE STARTING SOMETIME IN OCTOBER.

The Georgia state finals will be shown on Georgia Public Broadcasting. Go to gpb.org and you should be able to watch (8PM on Saturday).

Also, I recall reading somewhere that Bailey trails only Deshaun Watson and Trevor Lawrence in career passing yards in Georgia.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Why are you yelling?

Hey bub, check your caps lock button...

SORRY MR. FULMER. I'LL TRY TO MAKE SURE IT DOESN'T HAPPEN AGAIN. ALSO, I STAND BY MY POSITION ON KICKING JAUAN JENNINGS OFF THE TEAM. I JUST DON'T THINK HE'S A VERY GOOD TEAMMATE AND DOUBT HE WILL HELP THE VOLS WIN ANY GAMES THIS YEAR. LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS SUBJECT. ALSO, I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN STILL BEING THE HEAD COACH AT TENNESSEE. SINCERELY, BRADY.

Reactions: BigOrange15

The biggest difference to me is that TL may throw the ball harder with more zip while Bailey seems to have better touch on his passes. 😀

VN Store

Back