'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

247 composite update today bumped HB up 12 spots in the national ranking from 136 to 124. It looks like it was due to 247 moving him from a 91 to a 92. It may be hard for Simmons & Co to keep him out of the top 100, especially if the Blue Devils win state, but I'm sure they gonna try. jmo.

View attachment 244873
Came here to post about this! He moved up from 210 to 176 in the 247 rankings because, as you said, they bumped him to a 92 rating.

Nix and Auburn arguably knocked two teams out of the playoffs - Oregon and Alabama. Not bad for a 1st year QB, would you not agree?
Nix was 45% for a terrible 5.7 ypa in those 2 games. Auburn's defense won those games. The oregon game was only so close because he was bad all game. Even his gamewinner was a bad throw, just great wr play.

Nix suuucks

247 composite update today bumped HB up 12 spots in the national ranking from 136 to 124. It looks like it was due to 247 moving him from a 91 to a 92. It may be hard for Simmons & Co to keep him out of the top 100, especially if the Blue Devils win state, but I'm sure they gonna try. jmo.

View attachment 244873

Apparently waiting to see him in person at all star game and events, then will have final ranking in January.

I heard a rumor that kiffin is visiting him at school today. Can anybody confirm or deny this story?
He's probably just checking into the school. We have lots of 2022 kids that are going to be big time players too. Daniel Martin is going to be one of the top LBs two years from now, his 1st offer was from Kiffin at FAU and his 2nd was Tennessee. I'm sure Kiffin will try to see all the big players.

Coaches are at Marietta all the time. I heard Mullen was there a few days ago and talked to Bailey.

Only disappointment in HB is it doesn’t appear he’s been able to successfully peer recruit for us... expected him to be much more successful in that area than the Memphis trio

Reactions: UTSuave’
Only disappointment in HB is it doesn’t appear he’s been able to successfully peer recruit for us... expected him to be much more successful in that area than the Memphis trio
To be successful at it, you kinda have to do it. He's said recently that he really hasn't been recruiting because he's focused on winning state.

To be successful at it, you kinda have to do it. He's said recently that he really hasn't been recruiting because he's focused on winning state.
Cant knock him for his focus. Hopefully he will be fully focused on his tasks here once he gets here. I have no doubt that will be the case. Hope he goes out as a High School Champion

Bailey has elite receivers. Evaluation sites just think that a lot of his success is due to that.

”We continue to be impressed by Bailey’s consistency as a passer out of Marietta," Simmons wrote. "He plays for a state championship this weekend where his elite touch and accuracy will be on display. During the season, the Tennessee pledge has thrown for 4,000 yards, completed nearly 70 percent of his passes and thrown 44 touchdowns to only 9 interceptions. We will have more opportunities to see Bailey in the All-American circuit, but we felt it was appropriate to trend him up to account for the kind of season he’s put together.”

-Barton Simmons on Bailey’s recent jump in 247 rankings

VN Store

Back