'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

I am not saying this because he is a Vol. But I honestly still cannot fathom how the recruiting services cannot take his body of work and film and not see he is a 5* caliber player. Harrison Bailey is getting disrespected.

Before THIS season started I actually agreed with the recruiting services more or less about Bailey. However, he has since answered a lot of questions.
His junior year they had a bunch of talent then as well, but they couldn't beat the big boys. Now they have went through one of the harder schedules in the country and they're playing for the championship against the 8th ranked team in the whole country. Win or Lose Harrison Bailey has proven he's big time this season.

I'm still Pro-Maurer and i'll have to see Bailey beat him out in order to believe he will, but that doesn't take away that Harrison has grown tremendously as a QB this season.

Last edited:
A UGA fan on the GA high school message board that claims to be well connected says UGA is putting the full court press on him and he is going to flip. I think he's full of it and pointed out to him the Bailey was trying to get Ratledge to flip away from UGA. I dont think he ever considered UGA from everything I have heard. I think Florida was the first one people thought he would go to, then Michigan, then us. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
UGA gonna flip Bailey...

LSU without Burrow isn't exceptional. Bama without Tua, ditto. Auburn and Nix. OU and Hurts, OSU and Fields, Clemson and Lawrence. More than ever the QB makes the difference between good and great.

UT and Bailey = championships

Auburn and Nix does not belong in the same post as those other QB’s.

If Bailey came in and beat OU and Bama in his first year, would you say he wasn't special? C'mon.....

Did you watch all the auburn games this year? He wasn’t special like those other guys. Nix went 11-27 with 1 TD and 3 INT against FL. Show me where one of those other guys had a game like that this year. Don’t worry, I’ll wait.

All I’m saying is he’s not special right now. You can’t possibly think he’s on par with Tua, Trevor, Hurts, Burrow, or Fields. C’mon.....

Tua and Trevor didn't beat anybody currently ranked in the top 25. Nix beat two in the top 12.

Nix would be at the tail end of those mentioned. Happy?

Did you watch all the auburn games this year? He wasn’t special like those other guys. Nix went 11-27 with 1 TD and 3 INT against FL. Show me where one of those other guys had a game like that this year. Don’t worry, I’ll wait.

All I’m saying is he’s not special right now. You can’t possibly think he’s on par with Tua, Trevor, Hurts, Burrow, or Fields. C’mon.....

Auburn’s defense really helped Nix a lot. He didn’t put up great numbers. Solid numbers but definitely not on the level of the QBs mentioned here.FDD0B312-EA88-4262-8B92-24F9CE59B200.png

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
LSU without Burrow isn't exceptional. Bama without Tua, ditto. Auburn and Nix. OU and Hurts, OSU and Fields, Clemson and Lawrence. More than ever the QB makes the difference between good and great.

UT and Bailey = championships
QB is the factor that makes teams elite versus ok.

Look at A&M with Manziel.

Bama has been the one exception at times due to the D being so good.

Tua and Trevor didn't beat anybody currently ranked in the top 25. Nix beat two in the top 12.

Nix would be at the tail end of those mentioned. Happy?

No I’d say he’s not even that. Trask from FL had a much better year than Nix. And Trask doesn’t even belong on this list.

But I’ll quit nitpicking. Can’t be trying to harsh all these positive ‘cruitin vibes.

Watching this my thought was..What the eff are these stupid UGA fans talking about when they say all he does is throw 5 yard passes to AG and his other pass catchers, and they do the rest? He throws bombs and darts all over the field..

That’s some of the longest 5yrd passes I’ve ever seen . I also love how he moves around in the pocket and slides away from pressure .

247 composite update today bumped HB up 12 spots in the national ranking from 136 to 124. It looks like it was due to 247 moving him from a 91 to a 92. It may be hard for Simmons & Co to keep him out of the top 100, especially if the Blue Devils win state, but I'm sure they gonna try. jmo.

ScreenHunter 306.png

VN Store

Back