'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Yep, Mater Dei has 5* QB every year and none of them have been stars in college. Their roster has like 40 3*s and up through all the classes. It's like a pretty talented college team playing high schools.
Barkley, Leinart was a Heisman, Brennan. All that just since 2000...

Barkley, Leinart was a Heisman, Brennan. All that just since 2000...
Barkley was pretty good, but he came didn't come close to living up to his ranking. He is the 21st highest rated recruit ever. When he came out he was top 15 all time I believe. He was pretty good at USC, but didn't live up to expectations.

Barkley was pretty good, but he came didn't come close to living up to his ranking. He is the 21st highest rated recruit ever. When he came out he was top 15 all time I believe. He was pretty good at USC, but didn't live up to expectations.
Ok maybe not by those wild expectations, but he played like a 5* should (and even half of 5*s don't do that). He was 6th in Heisman voting, played 4 yrs over 12k yards and 148 career qbr.

Camden is my old highschool. They have 2 or 3 legit SEC prospects at RB, WR, and OL. Will definitely be watching this one
I'm really worried about this game. The weather is terrible here today and Camden is really good. Whichever team wins should end up in the Final 4. This is the best matchup of the entire 1st rd.

He has actually improved in that area some this year. Still not good, but it was said during the offseason he was working on this and he went from negative rush yards to 2.0 ypc.
He's had some really big scrambles. He had a huge one vs St Joe's right before the game winning td pass and had a really big one vs Hillgrove last week to extend a drive. If not for sacks he has actually done pretty well running the ball. He's not going to bust out some 50 yard td runs, but like I said when all this stuff about him being a statue came out, it's ridiculous. He moves in the pocket extremely well, he has for all 4 years, but he has been really good at it this season. I think it was the Edgewater game he probably avoided 10 sacks. I think they actually ended up with zero, and it was all him moving around. McEachern was able to get to him some and so did Myles Murphy, but they were just overwhelming the Marietta OL.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back