'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Does anyone besides me think that Gilbert gets moved to defense in college? With all the talk about him having bad hands combined with his athletic measurables it seems like it could happen.
Except he doesn’t like contact. Probably should take up basketball instead.

Reactions: vols40
Would’ve been better if Gilbert didn’t have bricks for hands.
Gilbert’s a sure fire star talent, but he’s got the yips in that department. Some stats guy with access would have a field day calculating the yardage and TD’s that would’ve been added.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Does anyone besides me think that Gilbert gets moved to defense in college? With all the talk about him having bad hands combined with his athletic measurables it seems like it could happen.
I think Little has said both he and Darnell Washington no doubt end up there, lock it and print!

We said the same with Dormady. I guess we will see, I just don’t see him being a lock as the starter on day 1.
Who said that about Dormady? I thought he’d improve the passing efficiency (I was epically wrong), but I didn’t note anyone according Peyton Manning status to him.

There were tons of people on here wanting dormady to start out of high school over Dobbs.

Dormady and Bailey are not the same. Bailey has been touted for a long time, which is probably the reason for the disrespect by recruiting services in my opinion. Quarterback can be hard to judge out of high school but I think there is little doubt that Bailey checks all the boxes for what you want at the position.

There were tons of people on here wanting dormady to start out of high school over Dobbs.
Tons huh? Name 5. I remember a banned poster once started a thread wanting to make Jalen Hurd a QB because he could run and should be able to learn how to throw. Considered him an exception...not an example. When Dormady arrived the vast majority had him as the clear backup and eventual successor.

Tons huh? Name 5. I remember a banned poster once started a thread wanting to make Jalen Hurd a QB because he could run and should be able to learn how to throw. Considered him an exception...not an example. When Dormady arrived the vast majority had him as the clear backup and eventual successor.
Must have been some really fat people who wanted him to start over Dobbs.

Last edited:
Reactions: gainesvol82

VN Store

Back