'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Ironic people are complaining about Pruitt being a bum and never winning. With a QB this team is 3-1 or 4-0 right now. WRs have been open, opportunities have been there if a QB we’re here to take advantage of them.

Defense has looked terrible at times but guess what they created plenty of turnovers to win the game yesterday if we had any offensive production at all.

Bailey and our instate recruits are the most important players in this class right now. With those kids on Dline, at S, and most importantly QB, this team takes a huge step forward.

Pruitt has made plenty of mistakes but I doubt he’s forgot how to coach defense if he has the talent. Same with Chaney on offense.

FOR THE LAST TIME.. this kid is NOT going anywhere as long as Pruitt stays the head coach. Doesn’t matter if we don’t win another game this year.. he's still on board

I don’t know why people are too stupid to realize this.
Well when you take as many nut shots as this fanbase has taken you look for the worst. Some enjoy the doom and gloom a little too much. Glad he is solid.

Reactions: SweetAsSodaPop
Has Bailey tweeted anything positive or negative? I think one week he tweeted help is on the way or something along those lines. We're all worried about how this season will affect recruiting. A little positive tweet would not hurt my feelings.

Has Bailey tweeted anything positive or negative? I think one week he tweeted help is on the way or something along those lines. We're all worried about how this season will affect recruiting. A little positive tweet would not hurt my feelings.
He’s off social media until his seasons over I think

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I’m sure it’s been mentioned on here a time or two, but does anybody know if he’s an early enrollee or not?

This team needs a serious leadership change from players on the field. If we don't derail ourselves this year and manage to keep Bailey, I think he will be the change this team needs on offense.

Ironic people are complaining about Pruitt being a bum and never winning. With a QB this team is 3-1 or 4-0 right now. WRs have been open, opportunities have been there if a QB we’re here to take advantage of them.

Defense has looked terrible at times but guess what they created plenty of turnovers to win the game yesterday if we had any offensive production at all.

Bailey and our instate recruits are the most important players in this class right now. With those kids on Dline, at S, and most importantly QB, this team takes a huge step forward.

Pruitt has made plenty of mistakes but I doubt he’s forgot how to coach defense if he has the talent. Same with Chaney on offense.

Was with you up until the last 3 words....

Chaney is PATHETIC and WORTHLESS... He's filling out his card ready to retire after this gig.....

His personnel choices are pathetic....and his game plans do nothing to help his QB--other than the BYU game...
but then he went and did what he ALWAYS does....got predictable, conservative, and afraid in the 4th QTR of that game---the very same things that he did at UGA against BAMA the last 2 years.

He's an overpaid, overfed, drain on this team.

VN Store

Back