'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Since Maxpreps is slow to update:
18-35 263 2 TDs 1 INT tonight

On the season:
37-65 (57%)
629 yards (9.7 YPA!)
7 TDs, 1 INT

Against elite competition. I think he has started a bit sloppy in games, but once he gets going he really starts throwing darts all over.

I mean, this kid is doing this against the best teams in the country. Thank you football gods that he is ours! 🙌 come on Mr. Gilbert and join the good guys. That duo, whitehead, and add Sewell, Grimes, and Smalls on defense with what we're already building, Lord have mercy for the a**-whooping we'll be layin down for the next 4yrs. I said it's great..to be..a Tennessee vol! 🍊

It’s also stupid that ESPN doesn’t even have Bailey as a Top 100 player.

Ridiculous how stupid some of these recruiting services are.
I don't even pay attention to ESPN's recruit evaluations. They cater to Alabama, Georgia, and Ohio St. ESPN is the CNN of sports. A lot of fake news.

When I was a wee lad, we didn’t have all this background noise rubbish! We had quality bands...like Blink 182!

Reactions: clayton10
The only thing I can ask about HB is whether Marietta will be willing to sit him the rest of the season? I want him on campus and healthy ASAP. Finally, a no-brainer to play QB at an elite level.

Need for Arik to join him.
Harrison Bailey could be a Tennessee version of Danny Wuerffel:cool:

I watched the game last night. I remember 3 or so key drops that affected his stat line pretty badly... couple deep shots and one that would have been a TD. Gilbert had some nice catches, but a couple bad looking drops as well.

It was a good game. I didn't realize how good the production value of these HS football games had gotten. We didn't have that when I was a kid.

I watched the game last night. I remember 3 or so key drops that affected his stat line pretty badly... couple deep shots and one that would have been a TD. Gilbert had some nice catches, but a couple bad looking drops as well.

It was a good game. I didn't realize how good the production value of these HS football games had gotten. We didn't have that when I was a kid.
Our HS games were shot on a potato or some .25 megapixel camera.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Few things impressed me. He had a lot of different throws. Would change launch angles and how hard he threw it based on fitting it in the right area. Rare to see that in high school. Announcers didn’t feel like they have him enough credit for ball placement and throws.

Kids got a ton of potential and may be great.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
he needs to learn to slide
Bailey is smart! If you look at that hit out of bounds, he slowed down so he would get that hit, he had stopped running. Also on the series before, when they was milking the clock, he could have threw the ball away or went out of bounds, but he stayed in and took the hit to keep the clock running. He’s cerebral! And I like it!

VN Store

Back