'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Um... he didn’t win the opening, but he’s been MVP of multiple rivals camps against the same guys. Trevor Lawrence finished 4th at the opening. That means nothing. But you do you, guy

The rivals 5 star challenge is nowhere close to the E11. Shoot, the #2 and #4 guys this year were 2021 guys. The only other nameworthy 2020 guy was the USC commit.

Can't say much about the opening rankings, didn't know they ranked QBs there. I just remember Lawrence didn't take part in the E11 last year.

Lol smh

We won't know who's better until 2/3 years from now. Those camps have 0 correlation on which qb will be good or not. Also, the people that run those events arent real qb evaluators.

Well yeah, the rest is up to college coaches to develop them. You made my point...nothing is in stone yet and all these kids have a lot of development to take care of. It's just funny how every UT fan thinks OUR qb is some elite guy above the rest and every service not having him a 5* is some sham lol. He's good, but people are way overshooting him right now. He'll have to develop and speed his game up. Hope Vol fans are prepared to let him develop and be patient. Afraid too many will expect too much, as some did with Pruitt year 1. Patience and reasonableness, all.

Well yeah, the rest is up to college coaches to develop them. You made my point...nothing is in stone yet and all these kids have a lot of development to take care of. It's just funny how every UT fan thinks OUR qb is some elite guy above the rest and every service not having him a 5* is some sham lol. He's good, but people are way overshooting him right now. He'll have to develop and speed his game up. Hope Vol fans are prepared to let him develop and be patient. Afraid too many will expect too much, as some did with Pruitt year 1. Patience and reasonableness, all.
No, sorry. I intend to be very excited about this recruit and what he's capable of doing for the Vols. He is an elite passer which people have been talking about since he was in 8th grade. Those that prefer a scrambling QB can sit back and watch. Really? Patient? As if we're not capable of being excited about our commit and realize he's not going to be senior Peyton as a freshman.

No, sorry. I intend to be very excited about this recruit and what he's capable of doing for the Vols. He is an elite passer which people have been talking about since he was in 8th grade. Those that prefer a scrambling QB can sit back and watch. Really? Patient? As if we're not capable of being excited about our commit and realize he's not going to be senior Peyton as a freshman.

Yesss m'am!! Yup I'm excited too. He should be a good one. You are not the ones I worry about that will go from zero to "fire everybody" because an 18 year old isn't Heisman quality day 1.

Daaang girl, we'll just stand over here watch you walk out after that one.

tumblr_n43i0v0hhG1rbl71oo5_250.gif

The rivals 5 star challenge is nowhere close to the E11. Shoot, the #2 and #4 guys this year were 2021 guys. The only other nameworthy 2020 guy was the USC commit.

Can't say much about the opening rankings, didn't know they ranked QBs there. I just remember Lawrence didn't take part in the E11 last year.
Lawrence was in elite 11 and like Bass said he finished 4th. Anyone who saw the kid realized he was a talent that comes around about once in a generation. 247 CANNOT evaluate a qb on arm talent alone; they place much higher value on athleticism than actually throwing the damn ball to the WR.

Lawrence was in elite 11 and like Bass said he finished 4th. Anyone who saw the kid realized he was a talent that comes around about once in a generation. 247 CANNOT evaluate a qb on arm talent alone; they place much higher value on athleticism than actually throwing the damn ball to the WR.

ahh yes was thinking of someone else. I remember now Fields flew up in everyone's minds and won it that year. Thanks

I think Devo has to delete his account now

Dobbs signed a 3 million dollar contract. That’s bank to me. Idk about you.
Well, the NFL minimum is bank to 99% of posters on this forum. Relatively speaking, though, just simply making an NFL roster for the #4 ranked QB in his class has to be considered a bit disappointing. Maybe it all comes together for JG, this year, but I will be pleasantly surprised if he is anything better than average by SEC standards.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Well, the NFL minimum is bank to 99% of posters on this forum. Relatively speaking, though, just simply making an NFL roster for the #4 ranked QB in his class has to be considered a bit disappointing. Maybe it all comes together for JG, this year, but I will be pleasantly surprised if he is anything better than average by SEC standards.

Move those goalposts.

I'm sorry. Please outline the conversation and set boundaries for me so I know what I can and can't discuss. 🙄

Rich = getting anything above rookie minimum (480k). Dobbs got 3 MILL. So yeah he good...I'm sure you meant nothing, but a certain poster is here that needs 1 + 1 spelled out.

VN Store

Back