'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

What a nice way to end a discussion of dilation, kids and noodle arms. Possible hope for our resident star gazers.

"But Rosen wasn't a kid who moved around that well and he went on to become a first-rounder. I could see Bailey doing the same thing so it will come down to what the group thinks as a whole. To me, he's a five-star quarterback."
This whole mobility argument from 247 is baffling to me. Multiple guys have been 5 stars and 1st round picks that you could say that about. It’s so strange to focus on that rather than his elite arm and accuracy

Ask Mike Farrell,

Question 1 from JackCrevol, 'why are you such a gigantic UT hating douche canoe?'

i'll hang up and listen.

This is the boss saying 'hey, he's going to UT, but UT sucks...so, just in case he goes to Clemson...im leaving cards on table to bump him to 5 star'.

'Win win for us'.

This whole mobility argument from 247 is baffling to me. Multiple guys have been 5 stars and 1st round picks that you could say that about. It’s so strange to focus on that rather than his elite arm and accuracy
I honestly believe that it started out as what we've said and now they're in a corner.
Bailey was old news, they just wanted to talk about the new guys and when questioned, they gave the mobility excuse. Now, they've had to repeat so much that they're embedded. Not only can they not backtrack but it's become such a topic, they've been forced to double down.

Simple start but having to make excuses, has them tied to their course.

I honestly believe that it started out as what we've said and now they're in a corner.
Bailey was old news, they just wanted to talk about the new guys and when questioned, they gave the mobility excuse. Now, they've had to repeat so much that they're embedded. Not only can they not backtrack but it's become such a topic, they've been forced to double down.

Simple start but having to make excuses, has them tied to their course.
0847030E-A76D-45D6-81EA-367DD890AAB2.gif

I'm sure this has already been posted at some point, but is Bailey an EE? I assumed he probably would be considering the talk that he might reclassify to the 2019 class initially?

I'm sure this has already been posted at some point, but is Bailey an EE? I assumed he probably would be considering the talk that he might reclassify to the 2019 class initially?
there were rumors he would/could reclassify to 2019 that were put to rest pretty quick. and yeah, he's an EE.

Just a reminder that we have the best QB in this class

I'm not a QB whisperer or anything, but I watched his footwork on all of these plays. Is he Johnny Manziel? No, but he doesn't have to scramble and get outside the pocket because he knows how to move inside it. He also steps into 90 percent of his throws which I like. Call me old fashioned but it is much better seeing him work within himself and do the small things right than watching him scramble around and throw off his back foot for a pick. If he doesn't get his fifth star because he doesn't scramble around for ten minutes and then throw up a prayer, so be it.

Watched this again but only the pocket. This is the highlight reel only but there ain’t a thing wrong with his footwork.

Agreed...he may not break off 50 yrd TD runs, but he can certainly pick up a first down with his feet if needed. And like you said, he has absolutely no trouble finding space in the pocket to get a pass off. Plus, the kid can just throw the ball with the best of them. I'm really glad to have him.

I'm not a QB whisperer or anything, but I watched his footwork on all of these plays. Is he Johnny Manziel? No, but he doesn't have to scramble and get outside the pocket because he knows how to move inside it. He also steps into 90 percent of his throws which I like. Call me old fashioned but it is much better seeing him work within himself and do the small things right than watching him scramble around and throw off his back foot for a pick. If he doesn't get his fifth star because he doesn't scramble around for ten minutes and then throw up a prayer, so be it.

I like how he sees the rush coming, side steps around it, then steps up in the pocket and launches the ball. It’s great footwork if you ask me and he never takes his eyes off of downfield.

VN Store

Back