'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Somehow to me it brings to mind the travails of Heath Shuler in the NFL. When he got to the league he refused to go out and drink a beer with the establishment and was trying to live by his own path. Then his own teammates crucified him mercilessly to the point but he was unable to perform whatsoever. This is the age-old problem of peer pressure that everyone has to endure to an extent especially in their teenage years. I suspect when HB gets here, the team may require extreme strength from the coaching staff for his talent and promise to properly bloom.

Think we are good on that aspect as far as our coaches go

Looking at the history of Elite 11 QB’s, I don’t think you want your QB commit to win the MVP. The track record is not good.

What do you mean? Blake Barnett has done well for Alabama... I mean Arizona State... I mean South Florida.

And before that, Sean White was tearing it up. Certainly better than that Deshaun Watson chump.

Bailey didn't even show up in the final Elite 11 rankings on 247Sports. Listed 10 QBs, but Bailey was on it at all. King came in at No. 3

So Stroud wins MVP and the other 11 guys are in alphabetical order, but that still equals 12. Why the hell is it called the Elite 11, then and they have 12 QBs listed ? Will they release the 2-12 official rankings, later ? Seems like they have in previous years

VN Store

Back