'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT commit 11.29.18)

Devo182

Sutton should’ve been a 4⭐️
Vereen should’ve been a 4 ⭐️
Barnett should’ve been a 5⭐️

That’s about where it ends, really.
Nice list, maybe add John Kelly, Jashon Robertson, and Gaulden...on the flipside how about Kongbo, Phillips, Maleik Gray, McKenzie, Richmond, Bates, Blair, J-Mart, Byrd, Osborne, CFA, Warrior(?), Crosby, won't get into 2018 kids yet, tbd.

Nice list, maybe add John Kelly, Jashon Robertson, and Gaulden...on the flipside how about Kongbo, Phillips, Maleik Gray, McKenzie, Richmond, Bates, Blair, J-Mart, Byrd, Osborne, CFA, Warrior(?), Crosby, won't get into 2018 kids yet, tbd.
Gaulden was actually a 4 in the composite I think. And as far as the overrated guys I think guys like Byrd, CFA, Osborne, Phillips and Kongbo could’ve been great with other coaching staffs. The rest of them there was no hope for, though.

CeJayVols

Official Vol Cigar Man

DaddyChad

He sees the Vols making a major leap in the win column in the 2019 season and winning 9 games this year if all goes as planned and low end 6-7 wins.
Sounds a lot like what Pruitt is telling players behind the scenes. 8-9 wins. I’ve got to say it’s bold for sure.

DaddyChad

Because I believe we win that game last year without all the fumbles...
Florida is further along than we are. That said I think it’s close. I think both teams “should” take dramatic steps forward as they get their players and systems in place. Kentucky winning against Florida shows they’re vulnerable.

Florida is further along than we are. That said I think it’s close. I think both teams “should” take dramatic steps forward as they get their players and systems in place. Kentucky winning against Florida shows they’re vulnerable.
I don’t think we’ll beat them because it is in the swamp but I don’t think they’re the playoff dark horse everyone says they are.. they got extremely lucky in a lot of games last year.

-came back from a 3 TD deficit vs Vandy
-came back from a 17pt deficit vs SCjr
-Mississippi State choked hard on the last drive
-it’s a game vs us if we don’t turn the ball over 6 times, and 5 of those were our own fault.

I don’t think it’s far fetched to say they’ll go 9-4 or 8-5, and take a step back.

DaddyChad

I don’t think we’ll beat them because it is in the swamp but I don’t think they’re the playoff dark horse everyone says they are.. they got extremely lucky in a lot of games last year.

-came back from a 3 TD deficit vs Vandy
-came back from a 17pt deficit vs SCjr
-Mississippi State choked hard on the last drive
-it’s a game vs us if we don’t turn the ball over 6 times, and 5 of those were our own fault.
Florida always seems to have a four leafed clover and lucky horseshoe shoved up their butt when we play though.

VN Store

Sponsors