'17 GA QB Chase Brice

I would take this guy if I had room. Provides the bridge from where we are to when HB or BM are truly ready to lead the team.

Yep. I really expect Maurer and Shrout to move on. I have no confidence in Hill and Bailey will be a true freshman. I'd really like to see him get a RS. Adding Brice to JG would give me a lot more confidence heading into next season.

Yep. I really expect Maurer and Shrout to move on. I have no confidence in Hill and Bailey will be a true freshman. I'd really like to see him get a RS. Adding Brice to JG would give me a lot more confidence heading into next season.
They might. But if I am Maurer I at least stay and try to take the job this year.

The only way Brice helps though is if he assures JG never starts again.

He has 2 years remaining so if he starts somewhere this year, most likely he would start his Sr year as well. UT has been mentioned around him as a possible destination. His twin sisters have enrolled at UGA, not sure if that will factor into his decision.

He has 2 years remaining so if he starts somewhere this year, most likely he would start his Sr year as well. UT has been mentioned around him as a possible destination. His twin sisters have enrolled at UGA, not sure if that will factor into his decision.

Seems like a perfect fit if he could get eligible this year....

Go throw it around at Miss St. If it slightly causes Saban some stress or extra planning, worth it

He’s graduating in May so he will be a Grad Transfer. He will graduate in 3 years, has took a RS, so will be eligible for two years.

Outstanding. Bring Dixon along with him and sign Beckwith and either Wideman or Caldwell and call it a class.

Don’t think Maurer goes anywhere. Shrout is most likely to leave. Doubt Hill ever sees the field at QB. Don’t forget about Holliday. He will get his chance at QB.

Reactions: bpalmer28

VN Store

Back