'21 GA QB Brock Vandagriff (uga commit)

Well, BV grew up liking AU (mom) but his dad grew up in Knoxville and still owns UT season tickets.
I think it’s really awesome that his dad is a graduate from the same high school my wife teaches at. Hopefully that brings us some voodoo good luck somehow.

“It is the news of his quick return. The 5-star QB will be back in Athens on Monday. He’ll have his family in tow, too. Vandagriff has told DawgNation that he’s down to Auburn, South Carolina and Georgia.”

“It is the news of his quick return. The 5-star QB will be back in Athens on Monday. He’ll have his family in tow, too. Vandagriff has told DawgNation that he’s down to Auburn, South Carolina and Georgia.”
What am I missing with South Carolina? Just seems like a strange team in the top 3.

We're in a weird place with QB this cycle, we have so many young ones. I say we take one middling 4* whose raw but with a high ceiling and willing to sit for 2 years, might be a tough ask lol

When he decommitted from Oklahoma and mentioned wanting to stay close to home I figured UGA was the inevitable destination.

VN Store

Back