‘23 GA OT Shamurad Umarov (Tennessee commit)

In terms of chances this guy for sure. Formby is going to Bama if they push
Good to know. I know Formby said all great things after his visit, seems like he loves Elarbee; but, I've been wondering if we truly have a legit shot at him.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Tennessee: “Coach (Glen) Elarbee (OL), he came by my school last fall. We talked to each other then. I asked him if he offered me, he did, and then it grew from there. He started talking to me, my family, and my grandma; I loved how he talked to her. He has been great with my family. We kept talking and talking. When I went there, we went over my film. He was the first coach to talk to me about how to get better, not just telling me how good I am. He told me my stance is too big and that I needed to punch harder; it was great coming from him instead of telling me how good I am.”
-Ryan Wright Rivals

AP said hes down the list, Simmons and Mauigoa are at least ahead of him

I can’t imagine he’s all that far down the list though, even if he’s the #3-4 OT on the board.

By the time he OVs here 6/24 we’ll have had the BBQ with Simmons on his own OV (and then a few subsequent ones) and hopefully Mauigoa in on an UV. Therefore we’ll have a really good sense of where we stand with those two.

VN Store

Back