'24 GA OT Malachi Toliver

i haven't been on top of my local high school team this year, but I hear my Purple Hurricanes have a stacked OL this year.

Y'all heard me talk up Shadre Hurst last year. Remember Heavy weight state champ, ranked #14 heavy weight in the country. Well, the locals tell me our OL is even better. Heck Shadre is in the 2 deep at Tulane. So, these next guys coming up must be special.

i haven't been on top of my local high school team this year, but I hear my Purple Hurricanes have a stacked OL this year.

Y'all heard me talk up Shadre Hurst last year. Remember Heavy weight state champ, ranked #14 heavy weight in the country. Well, the locals tell me our OL is even better. Heck Shadre is in the 2 deep at Tulane. So, these next guys coming up must be special.

They’ve been bulking them up at Ross Diner.

“I loved it,” Toliver said. “I had been there and loved it and was hoping they would offer me, and when they did, I was pumped. It definitely wasn’t out of the blue. We had been talking a lot before it actually happened.”
Toliver said he’s playing right tackle this season at Cartersville, but Tennessee’s coaches “haven’t told me a certain position” they might envision him playing,
“I loved the campus and the vibes I got from everyone,” Toliver said, referring to his visit with the Vols in June. “Really cool place. I loved it. … It’s close to home and it’s a good fit.”
callahan

VN Store

Back