'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

Surely we have a better than 50/50 shot with as many visits as he's given?
It has to be 50/50 since it seems he’s either in Athens or Knoxville every other weekend. Seems really torn for some reason. You have to figure the path to playing time wins in the end though, right?

Reactions: VOLSONLY
It has to be 50/50 since it seems he’s either in Athens or Knoxville every other weekend. Seems really torn for some reason. You have to figure the path to playing time wins in the end though, right?
Who knows, on one hand Georgia is closer home and is more likely to win a championship. On the other, Momma Mims doesn't like UGA and also probably has a quicker route to play at Tennessee.

Well Mullen is a better coach than Smart for sure
giphy.gif

I'm not sure why everyone is picking on Catbone in this instance. At this point in time, Georgia is definitely more equipped to win a National Championship than Tennessee. Does that mean Mims should choose them? Certainly not. Does that mean UGA will win a natty? 1980.

But, Catbone isn't wrong that we aren't quite there yet when it comes to competing for a title.

I'm not sure why everyone is picking on Catbone in this instance. At this point in time, Georgia is definitely more equipped to win a National Championship than Tennessee. Does that mean Mims should choose them? Certainly not. Does that mean UGA will win a natty? 1980.

But, Catbone isn't wrong that we aren't quite there yet when it comes to competing for a title.

Who called the fun police

Agree, but we are getting closer and will be getting better each game-year.

Reactions: VOLSONLY

VN Store

Back