'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

Based on evidence from when?

Based on the times when each played the position of quarterback in the game of football.

If you’re seriously about to argue that, in terms of pure arm talent, Newman is on par with Daniels, I can’t help you. That’s like saying Andy Kelly is on par with Heath Shuler in terms of arm talent.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
There's not. Talk points to D'wan Mathis getting the nod.
Personally I gather that they’re force feeding Mathis to get him ready since their season truly starts week 2 with Bama. I think Kirby was very hostile that they wasted all those reps with the first team offense on Newman for him to just opt out. Honestly it helps us out as well, seeing as we take them on early as well.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Personally I gather that they’re force feeding Mathis to get him ready since their season truly starts week 2 with Bama. I think Kirby was very hostile that they wasted all those reps with the first team offense on Newman for him to just opt out. Honestly it helps us out as well, seeing as we take them on early as well.
Would make sense. They would have to scrap an entirely new offense together for Daniels.

Would make sense. They would have to scrap an entirely new offense together for Daniels.
Yeah they say he’s as mobile and agile as Mathis, but he clearly isn’t that type of QB. Then you add in the fact that Daniels may not even get cleared a month from now anyway.

I personally would have rather played against Daniels than Newman or Mathis.
I remember a lot of people touting Matt Leinert as the most perfect quarterback there ever was. When I finally got a chance to watch one of his games, he floated every single pass. Ever since, I've taken every Cali player evaluation with a grain of salt.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife

VN Store

Back