'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

Hey y’all! I still lurk a good bit. My wife and I are expecting our first kiddo any day now, so priorities have shifted a bit lately. Beyond that, the recruiting world is just weird this year, so I’m getting looped into situations less than before. Most of the class is already set, and the remaining big fish seem to be playing it really close to the vest. Alas, I’m just enjoying the show like everyone else. Beyond pumped to watch some football later this month tho! GBO.
Great to hear from ya, brother! I’m in the same boat you’re in on the family side of things, except mines not due til March. Keep up the good work!

Hey y’all! I still lurk a good bit. My wife and I are expecting our first kiddo any day now, so priorities have shifted a bit lately. Beyond that, the recruiting world is just weird this year, so I’m getting looped into situations less than before. Most of the class is already set, and the remaining big fish seem to be playing it really close to the vest. Alas, I’m just enjoying the show like everyone else. Beyond pumped to watch some football later this month tho! GBO.
Most importantly, Congratulations to you and your wife. Get your sleep now.

Congrats on becoming a dad soon! It’s life changing and awesome!!

Good luck

Congrats on the sex

And we didn't even know! You didn't share blowing something up or nothing!.... Congratulations!!!

Congrats!!! @Geaux_Vols and good hearing from ya brotha.

Congrats! Tell Mims you’ll name the baby Amarius if he picks Vols.

Congratulations! My first is due this December. Crazy times to be having a kid, but it's a blessing.

Yep, suspect this may have had something to do with the decision three weeks before the first game.

I'd still rather go against Daniels. We struggle with guys like Newman that can use their legs. Daniel's is a statue, especially coming off injuries and I think we will generate enough pass rush to pressure him and give our DBs a shorter amount of time in coverage.

I'd still rather go against Daniels. We struggle with guys like Newman that can use their legs. Daniel's is a statue, especially coming off injuries and I think we will generate enough pass rush to pressure him and give our DBs a shorter amount of time in coverage.

im hoping he is exactly what he was at SC and the only decent option for them. Tennessee has a good shot as any this season

Ha, we’re actually letting it be a surprise! Also, we didn’t want to consume Louisiana and the neighboring states in wildfire 🙃
I fully expect an awesome edit of little Geaux, when He/She arrives!
Congrats man, enjoy the time spent when they are little, because they grow fast!
You’re entire mindset will change and they will melt your heart consistently.
GBO!!

@Big Gucci Sosa Give him some Daddy BGS advice.Knowledge is power🤜🏽🤛🏽✊🏽🤘🏽 first time dad convention up in this piece.🤘🏽

1599836778545.gif

Reactions: Geaux_Vols

VN Store

Back