'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

Just to be frank about it, their defense could/should be the best in the country. I suspect teams are going to have trouble getting to to 20 on them

Their offense has lots of talent, but remains the unknown. Thinking we can hang 30 on them I think is a pipedream. But keep it ugly and win like SC did last year is a big W.

Just to be frank about it, their defense could/should be the best in the country. I suspect teams are going to have trouble getting to to 20 on them

Their offense has lots of talent, but remains the unknown. Thinking we can hang 30 on them I think is a pipedream. But keep it ugly and win like SC did last year is a big W.
😂😂😂🙄🙄 best in the country. Please tell me this is a joke

😂😂😂🙄🙄 best in the country. Please tell me this is a joke
Back it up. Who will be better Purely from a talent perspective? They may not end up ranked number one with an all SEC schedule and an offense that might not be able to move the ball thus leaving the D on the field a lot, but I bet they end up close to it.

Reactions: bigorange

Yeah both defenses should be very good. I say we try to win like we did in 2004, a 19-14 type game.

And hope for 4 turnovers, picksix, and 2 missed FGs from UGA. Shows how bad SC was last year, they should have won that game by 20. Reason I laid 500 on us vs the cocks, I don’t see 3 wins on their schedule. UT 31 SC 14

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Back it up. Who will be better Purely from a talent perspective? They may not end up ranked number one with an all SEC schedule and an offense that might not be able to move the ball thus leaving the D on the field a lot, but I bet they end up close to it.
Yeah, see I thought y’all were talking about South Carolina, not Georgia. Georgia I agree with. Sorry for the confusion on my end.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Hey y’all! I still lurk a good bit. My wife and I are expecting our first kiddo any day now, so priorities have shifted a bit lately. Beyond that, the recruiting world is just weird this year, so I’m getting looped into situations less than before. Most of the class is already set, and the remaining big fish seem to be playing it really close to the vest. Alas, I’m just enjoying the show like everyone else. Beyond pumped to watch some football later this month tho! GBO.

VN Store

Back