'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

I love Weller FP, but OWA 107 might be better. Single Barrel is going to be everywhere in a couple of years, so I'm not sweating it. I am going to crack some EC toasted this weekend though!

I'll second OWA 107 over Full Proof (but both are quite nice). Plus, OWA 107 is less than half the price of Full Proof (at least in my area).

Reactions: Frankwillie87
They're the most douchey fan base in all of college football by far.
I’ve been to almost every stadium in the SEC(minus Mizzou, A&M, Miss. st and vandy(I refuse to ever set foot in that dump!) and Athens is literally the only place I’ve almost or have got into fights with the opposing fan base. And that was in the 90’s and early 2000’s, when we would kick the crap outta them on an annual basis, so I could only imagine how bad those clowns are now.
GBO!!

I’ve been to almost every stadium in the SEC(minus Mizzou, A&M, Miss. st and vandy(I refuse to ever set foot in that dump!) and Athens is literally the only place I’ve almost or have got into fights with the opposing fan base. And that was in the 90’s and early 2000’s, when we would kick the crap outta them on an annual basis, so I could only imagine how bad those clowns are now.
GBO!!
Me too. Once in Columbia but Athens by far the worst.

GBO!!
Me too. Once in Columbia but Athens by far the worst.

GBO!!

I hate georgia.

That is all.

Exactly.

I’m hugely suprised we are taking this many OL. But trust the coaches!

I’m not surprised we’re taking so many OL, but I am a little surprised at the makeup of those OL. Say we land Mimms, Parker-Griffin, and Orr and hold on to Gooch and Smith. Mimms is obviously an instant impact LT. It sounds like Parker-Griffin is more of a guard who could slide out to RT, but the other 3 all seem like similar prospects, being primarily RTs who could also play guard. Seems to me that 2 of Smith, Orr, and Gooch would be good. Like you said though, I trust the coaches on this one, and I’m certainly not going to complain about getting lots of big tackle bodies.

I’m not surprised we’re taking so many OL, but I am a little surprised at the makeup of those OL. Say we land Mimms, Parker-Griffin, and Orr and hold on to Gooch and Smith. Mimms is obviously an instant impact LT. It sounds like Parker-Griffin is more of a guard who could slide out to RT, but the other 3 all seem like similar prospects, being primarily RTs who could also play guard. Seems to me that 2 of Smith, Orr, and Gooch would be good. Like you said though, I trust the coaches on this one, and I’m certainly not going to complain about getting lots of big tackle bodies.
Versatility is the name of the game and numbers are always your best friend in the situation. I’d rather have both and not need them as to needing them and not having them. A la Butch Jones’ years

We have absolutely no tackle depth. Once Calbert and Johnson graduate, we literally just have Darnell and Wayna. Desperately need bodies that can play on the edge. Take em all!
Both could come back next season. Calbert could’ve even without the Covid option...being a redshirt junior.

Both could come back next season. Calbert could’ve even without the Covid option...being a redshirt junior.
True. I thought Jahmir would have played his last year elsewhere, but it looks like he's right in the thick of things. Still need more than four bodies, though.

The game is won or lost on the LOS. Take ALL the bigs.

True. I thought Jahmir would have played his last year elsewhere, but it looks like he's right in the thick of things. Still need more than four bodies, though.
Could be one of those stories! All he needed was to be able to keep weight. RJ Perry has been a surprise in camp and I don’t see him going back to defense. Could be a situation where keeping everybody happy will be the task.

Reactions: jakez4ut
So is this kid gonna still project as a Tackle in college....or are we thinking maybe a guard?

VN Store

Back