'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

Right! I know some said UGA may go after Brown hard especially to help with Mims but Brown isn’t looking like he’s going anywhere.
They should have done a better job about focusing in on him and actually prioritize him instead of “Oh, UT wants him? Oh, he committed to them? Let’s turn the heat up!” Idiots.

Five-Star OT at Bleckley County just pushed his decision back again until October. Like Mondon, I think two teams are at little ahead behind the scenes and that would be Georgia and Tennessee to me,with Auburn and Alabama still fighting in this one. Tennessee has had him around their commits and UGA has had him around Brock Vandagriff and family recently. I am still leaning slightly towards Georgia here in the end, but this one is not over and he is not a silent anywhere, so let that tell you how wide open this one still is.
- UGA 247

This. 😁 they feel it. We comin’
That's exactly how I read it too. Remember "we weren't really in the picture" now all of a sudden according to them "it's a two team race"...Based on how the timeline of recruiting intel usually works, we may even be slightly leading in this one now...I'm also reminded of Mims consistently saying he wants to play with Brown. I'm sure Cody is doing a heckuva peer recruitment job here as well. Fingers crossed.

Nice, Dudley. I agree. I think (maybe foolishly) that he wants to play in Knoxville!

Nothing is ever foolish.
Tennessee keeps creeping up his board.
Obviously they aren’t out completely but if the writers aren’t confident something is the water is turning and it’s not in their favor. Usually beat writers swing it in which ever teams favor. In this case it definitely is wavering.

We’ll see...

Reactions: SmokinBob

VN Store

Back