'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

The top 100 teams will sign about 2500 players this year. 2475 if those will NOT sign with the University of Tennessee. For extra credit, that is 99 percent of them. Get a good bunch of players and move forward with your program. You really can't stress over one or two specific guys... other players are comparable, even if not hyped, or will develop. The vast majority we will not sign, but we will still field a team and I will cheer for them.
That’s a really good take.

I will say it. I know errbody is thinking it.
Their babys would be hideous.

"You're the Reason Our Kids Are Ugly"

hqdefault.jpg

[VIDEO=]YouTube

CJP would not be on national championship #2 right now with their roster lol. He has lost games that he absolutely wasn't supposed to with a pretty good team last year. Let's see what this staff does this season before we put them at the top.
You seem to forget he had JG at Quarterback. That’s a handicap in itself.

The top 100 teams will sign about 2500 players this year. 2475 if those will NOT sign with the University of Tennessee. For extra credit, that is 99 percent of them. Get a good bunch of players and move forward with your program. You really can't stress over one or two specific guys... other players are comparable, even if not hyped, or will develop. The vast majority we will not sign, but we will still field a team and I will cheer for them.
You’d be surprised how little of a difference there is in the number 30 player in the country and the number 100 player in the country. There really isn’t that much drop off in skill, sites sometimes have the smallest bit of criticism to make that much of a disparity in the rankings. Same with the 200 ranked 4 stars and the 400 ranked 3 stars. Not much of a gap in talent, it’s just politics

CJP would not be on national championship #2 right now with their roster lol. He has lost games that he absolutely wasn't supposed to with a pretty good team last year. Let's see what this staff does this season before we put them at the top.
Dude, we started a true freshman and a very inexperienced Will Ignont against a very run heavy team who was decent last year. Factor in a brand new DL as well and you shouldn’t call GSU “a clear cut game we should have won”. Yes, there is no excuse, we had twice the talent they had. But that game came down to experience and communication, of which there was none yet. Fine to call that a game we should have won, but I don’t blame that game on Pruitt, that game comes down to no depth. I’d dare GSU to try it again next year when you look at our LB depth now. Bryson Eason and Jeremy Banks could be our 3rd string MLB’s next year.
THAT is a Jeremy Pruitt team. Not the crap we had in game 1 last year.

Dude, we started a true freshman and a very inexperienced Will Ignont against a very run heavy team who was decent last year. Factor in a brand new DL as well and you shouldn’t call GSU “a clear cut game we should have won”. Yes, there is no excuse, we had twice the talent they had. But that game came down to experience and communication, of which there was none yet. Fine to call that a game we should have won, but I don’t blame that game on Pruitt, that game comes down to no depth. I’d dare GSU to try it again next year when you look at our LB depth now. Bryson Eason and Jeremy Banks could be our 3rd string MLB’s next year.
THAT is a Jeremy Pruitt team. Not the crap we had in game 1 last year.
Yeah the defense we fielded the 2nd half of the season last year would've definitely contained GSU. No doubt about it. The UK rushing attack with the WR playing QB, in my opinion, was much tougher to defend than what GSU had.

Wankers coming out of the woodwork... need another big commit to keep them out for a little while.

Couldn't imagine being such a loser that I masquerade as opposing fans on their message boards.

Wankers coming out of the woodwork... need another big commit to keep them out for a little while.

Couldn't imagine being such a loser that I masquerade as opposing fans on their message boards.

Totally Agree VV I barely have time to be on my teams board, much less troll teams I hate (all other teams period).

VFL...GBO

Georgia has done nothing of admiration. They’ve under achieved. Give Pruitt and this staff the same time and those same recruits Kirby has had, and he’d be on national title number 2 getting ready to make it 3. They have the best roster in the nation year in & year out, and still manage to lose games they shouldn’t. I’d argue they had a more talented roster than LSU did last year, especially on defense. LSU just had a way better coaching staff and QB.
I agree, but they do have a good OC now

Just frustrated when great talent chooses another school when we can offer quicker playing time and a chance to get back to winning the SEC and playing in the SECCG. At least we are making more final list the than we have in the past. For you msg board investigators out there, the wife graduated from Kentucky, hench the HouseDivided thing. I despise the mutts but I am envious of what they have accomplished at the same time. If we lose sight of that, we'll never get back to Atlanta.
They're going to keep choosing those schools over playing time until we start putting kids in the first three rounds of the draft and win some games. Pruitt can absolutely win 9-10 games a year with classes in the 10-13 range. If this staff can develop kids like I believe they can, then we'll start seeing our guys in the league. Our draft production the last 7 years has been hideous. Overcoming the negative recruiting will pay huge dividends in our recruiting soon.

They're going to keep choosing those schools over playing time until we start putting kids in the first three rounds of the draft and win some games. Pruitt can absolutely win 9-10 games a year with classes in the 10-13 range. If this staff can develop kids like I believe they can, then we'll start seeing our guys in the league. Our draft production the last 7 years has been hideous. Overcoming the negative recruiting will pay huge dividends in our recruiting soon.
I agree gotta win some games we shouldn't and put kids high in the draft.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I will say it. I know errbody is thinking it.
Their babys would be hideous.
If there is any difference of opinion, clearly Kornbread would win since House divided so readily spouts the opinion of the other side of the house and only knows their arguments.

Reactions: Nooga
Maybe kornbread and housedivided should exchange numbers. They seem to have a lot in common..
Look Barry.....all I said was I envied what the mutts have accomplished in such a short time. Anyone here would love to trade the last 3 seasons with them compared to what we did. I'll trade for Clemson, Ohio State, Bama and Oklahoma's last 3 seasons as well. I'm a CFB fan, you don't have to have hate in your heart for the other 129 teams in Div 1 and still pull for the Vols. Good Lord y'all make folks tired.

Reactions: vettefool
Look Barry.....all I said was I envied what the mutts have accomplished in such a short time. Anyone here would love to trade the last 3 seasons with them compared to what did. I'll trade for Clemson, Ohio State, Bama and Oklahoma's last 3 seasons as well. I'm a CFB fan, you don't have to have hate in your heart for the other 129 teams in Div 1 and still pull for the Vols. Good Lord y'all make folks tired.

We’re still waiting on you to show you’re pulling for the Vols.

Look Barry.....all I said was I envied what the mutts have accomplished in such a short time. Anyone here would love to trade the last 3 seasons with them compared to what we did. I'll trade for Clemson, Ohio State, Bama and Oklahoma's last 3 seasons as well. I'm a CFB fan, you don't have to have hate in your heart for the other 129 teams in Div 1 and still pull for the Vols. Good Lord y'all make folks tired.
Go rest...you’ve earned it. 😴

VN Store

Back