'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

Finishing with Mims and Mondon (and I guess dropping someone unless we can back count one), is the perfect ending to this class. Should absolutely lock in a top 5 class.

Reactions: HalfullVol
His dad had a very short career in the pros due to injury. Didn't he even injure himself just before the draft? He'll tell him to get his money while he can, and if teams are going to draft you in the first round, it's because they value what you've done up to this point.
He is going to stay for his senior year and collect that National Championship trophy.

I really don’t want uga people posting here. It’s tiresome.

Typical uga post is along the lines of their program is the bestest ever in the history of bestest things, because uga. And reasons. And totally going to win it all this year because dawgs.

Then, after that they need you to affirm they are the bestest ever.

Finally, they will offer backhanded praise, like “ for Tennessee, this is a great class, and I’m not upset because uga didn’t want any of those guys. Ha” or similar passive aggressive BS.

secking should be required to put the misspelled “dawg” in his username, so it would be easy to know to disregard his posts as well.

Today, think it’s 1. Bama then UT and Ga both right behind Bama. Think he can land at any of the 3. Don’t see him going anywhere but one of these.

Wow. What insight. Normally, one would have to read 2, maybe even three recruiting site stories to obtain inside information like that.

Rolls eyes.

uga fan. Typical.

Reactions: GojiraVol17

VN Store

Back