'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

This is what my UGA buddy just sent me blah blah

UGA has always felt like they get Mims, even when he named Bama his leader. No surprise from that blurb. UT had/still has a lot of work to do considering he put us 10th in his top 10.

Good thing is we still have a ton of time for our current commits to work him

UGA has always felt like they get Mims, even when he named Bama his leader. No surprise from that blurb. UT had/still has a lot of work to do considering he put us 10th in his top 10.

Good thing is we still have a ton of time for our current commits to work him

I hate Bama but I don’t blame him. They’ve turned out OL year after year

I mean, if he likes fishing then he should come up here and join the Mays boys. If we somehow pull Diego Pounds then add him, our line could be a fishing team. Okay I’m hype now.

Tennessee Vols fishing team
Cade and Cooper
Diego Pounds
Amarius Mims
And Jackson Lampley looks like a good ol country boy so let’s add him as well.

I mean, if he likes fishing then he should come up here and join the Mays boys. If we somehow pull Diego Pounds then add him, our line could be a fishing team. Okay I’m hype now.

Cade and Cooper
Diego Pounds
Amarius Mims
Colby Smith with all the disrespect.

Cade and Cooper
Diego Pounds
Amarius Mims

**Golden Corral has left the chat**

Cade and Cooper
Diego Pounds
Amarius Mims
Colby Smith...

Edit: I see that's already been mentioned. My apologies.

Are you the handler or the father? Doesn’t matter which because both would receive “gifts”.my question is why are you riding so high for a recruit that hasn’t taken a snap of college football?..and no one was more important than Wanya or Darnell they help tremendously through the season.so I’m just going to assume blue font👀🥴🤣😂
Crazy uncle that crashes on the couch...
GB🍊!!
🇺🇸

But Amarius posted the red smile face as his Twitter Avi so I’m wondering if he’s trying to show his future is tethered to Mondon’s or if it’s just this new weird thing where people post smiley faces with x’s as the eyes?
Talk about weird, new things that the kids are into, google “mumble rap”
I will apologize in advance for sending you down that weird a$$ rabbit hole, I spent 2 hours in amazement last night.
GB🍊!!
🇺🇸

VN Store

Back