'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

**Hot Take** Brock Vandagriff is over rated and will transfer out like Jacob Eason šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ“‹āœšŸ½
His JR. highlight film is good. Has a unique throwing motion. He has a Brett Favre (backyard playstyle) style to him. I don't see anything special, but his highlight is good. His teammates and competition looks small and marginal athletic.

Reactions: UTSuaveā€™
Seems like thatā€™s in a lot of places around here.still not impressed dudes pretty big to ā€œheightā€ wise Iā€™m just sayin Pro style QBs donā€™t last long with kirby šŸ‘€šŸ˜
Dude is definitely not a top 5 (according to Rivals) overall prospect in this class. He's good, don't get me wrong, but I do not see "special" at this time. Based off kirby's young track record (qb development), I do not expect elite either in college. I was kind of bummed we didnt get him when he decommitted from ou and that was only b/c I seen 5* and we wanted him. I'm just watched his highlights for the first time 5 min ago. I'm like meh on his highlights. And that's him going against lower quality (I believe people have said 1A) athletes in GA.

And that's him going against lower quality (I believe people have said 1A) athletes in GA.

And to think people underestimated HB and gave him so much S**t and his competition was 5 or 6A...I just know as history shows Kirby likes a mobile QB and has no issues with dropping a pro style QB like Eason who was good, for a more mobile QB like Fromm that was very average with small handsšŸ‘€šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ if I was a highly ranked pro style recruit I wouldnā€™t even look at Georgia.i would go to OU,TN because of chaney or any school thatā€™s more suitable to a QB that can throw..Georgia relies on RBā€™s and TEā€™s Thatā€™s why Iā€™m baffled as to why they are pulling highly ranked WRā€™s

Last edited:
And to think people underestimated HB and gave him so much S**t and his competition was 5 or 6A...I just know as history shows Kirby likes a mobile QB and has no issues with dropping a pro style QB like Eason who was good for a more mobile QB like Fromm that was very average with small handsšŸ‘€šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
We are all bias, but based on exclusively highlight films. Salter's film is better from top to bottom. And Salter is going against better competition.

We are all bias, but based on exclusively highlight films. Salter's film is better from top to bottom. And Salter is going against better competition.

Iā€™ve watched little of him..just of that 7 on 7 highlight tape that was posted in the RF a couple of days ago and his arm man! Dude was ripping them but yet no one has talked about that at all just how he can utilize the offense at tennessee with his legs! But from what I seen he reminds me of deshawn Watson

Iā€™ve watched little of him..just of that 7 on 7 highlight tape that was posted in the RF a couple of days ago and his arm man! Dude was ripping them but yet no one has talked about that at all just how he can utilize the offense at tennessee with his legs! But from what I seen he reminds me of deshawn Watson
I wonder what's going to happen in 2021 when Beck (some people aren't high on him) has a year under his belt and Brock is a true freshman. Beck not being that good and brock being a true freshman (meh highlight film) and having to adjust from 1A high school football to big time college football. I hope it all falls on kirby's face.

I wonder what's going to happen in 2021 when Beck (some people aren't high on him) has a year under his belt and Brock is a true freshman. Beck not being that good and brock being a true freshman (meh highlight film) and having to adjust from 1A high school football to big time college football. I hope it all falls on kirby's face.

If you look around you and take notice on whatā€™s going on concerning the
ā€œhighly regarded transferā€ they were wanting so badly should tell you a lot on where they think Beck is..I watched him in the UAA game I believe..and he was straight A$$ dude horrible.i honestly believe if the hype is real like truly real..we will be wining the East real soon with HB.Then in the sec title game youā€™ll be witnessing Harrison bailey fight it out with Bryce against bama! I truly believe that

And to think people underestimated HB and gave him so much S**t and his competition was 5 or 6A...I just know as history shows Kirby likes a mobile QB and has no issues with dropping a pro style QB like Eason who was good, for a more mobile QB like Fromm that was very average with small handsšŸ‘€šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ if I was a highly ranked pro style recruit I wouldnā€™t even look at Georgia.i would go to OU,TN because of chaney or any school thatā€™s more suitable to a QB that can throw..Georgia relies on RBā€™s and TEā€™s Thatā€™s why Iā€™m baffled as to why they are pulling highly ranked WRā€™s
7A, highest level of schools in Georgia. I think 2500 students or more.Mill Creek was the highest right around 4k i believe

If you look around you and take notice on whatā€™s going on concerning the
ā€œhighly regarded transferā€ they were wanting so badly should tell you a lot on where they think Beck is..I watched him in the UAA game I believe..and he was straight A$$ dude horrible.i honestly believe if the hype is real like truly real..we will be wining the East real soon with HB.Then in the sec title game youā€™ll be witnessing Harrison bailey fight it out with Bryce against bama! I truly believe that
LMAO straight A$$!!!!!

VN Store

Back