'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

Got a feeling a lot of kids are going to commit to local universities due to what’s going on with CoronaVirus. Just a hunch.The inability to forge relationships, without face-to-face meetings, will cause this.

Reactions: Vol8188 and PA Vol
Or....

You could spin it:

8th: Kelly, Wilson, North
10: Teague, Ainge, Robinson
14: Eric Berry
2020: Thompson, Neal, Henry

Seems like a Vol to me gentlemen!

Lol he says we are exactly 10th. We HAVE to upset one of Bama, UF, OU, or UGA. I'm afraid if we don't do that and win 9 or 10 games again we'll regress in crootin.

Reactions: Bring_Back_Dooley
Lol he says we are exactly 10th. We HAVE to upset one of Bama, UF, OU, or UGA. I'm afraid if we don't do that and win 9 or 10 games again we'll regress in crootin.
Based on the services right now, we already are regressing in recruiting. Could definitely change but with the recruits we have committed right now. Our average rating sucks bad (.8492).

Where’d he say this? I’ve only seen it one place and it was a Bama fanpage that had no source

Based on the services right now, we already are regressing in recruiting. Could definitely change but with the recruits we have committed right now. Our average rating sucks bad (.8492).
Well dude it's April 1st and we're in an unprecedented national situation and still we've gotten 2 solid guys this week. It's way premature to label it as such right now.

All I'm saying is we had a 6 game win streak and the momentum from that carried us to a borderline top 10 class any way you look at it. The detractors will say the class should've featured Jarrett, Gilbert, Ojulari and maybe others who were turned off by our awful start.

The logical next step is not just to beat who we should, but beat one of those big teams and show we're real competitors in the East. If we don't take that next step it will be very difficult for our staff to match what they've done in the last 2 years on the trail.

Reactions: TrippieRedd

VN Store

Back