'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

giphy.gif

Are we actually positive that he’s down to UGA/Bama/Barn/Clemson? Or is this just pure speculation from a Dawg?

We’ve been a long shot for awhile but I’m not giving up on us yet.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Are we actually positive that he’s down to UGA/Bama/Barn/Clemson? Or is this just pure speculation from a Dawg?

Add us and Florida to that. Those 6 schools. UGA and Bama ahead atm though.

Yeah, I don't have access to that article. Can someone put into context why/how it indicates it is down to those 4 schools. Quote by him? Speculation by the author?

It's Steve Wiltfong. The article quotes Mims responding to a question about who was recruiting him good and he said Bama, Clemson, Aub and UGA. He then went on and talked about all 4. Saying someone is "recruiting you good" is not the same thing as saying they are your top 4 necessarily. I suppose we could still be in his Top 4 despite not popping into his mind as a team that is "recruiting him good".

Last edited:
Reactions: roberthunter
Honestly ultimate surprise move would be to announce a Top 3 then pick a school outside of those 3. Not that I believe that is what is happening here but I’d allow it.

VN Store

Back