'21 GA OT Amarius Mims

Ulysees E. McGill

Rage agai...aww eff it..just die.
Why are you not satisfied with 4-5 stars like Wanye, Darnell, Harrison, Henry, Crouch, etc.???... AV tells us what is happening behind the scenes at Tennessee which turns into disappointments sometimes in recruiting...... If you really are a TN fan you are free to ignore him. You are free to not follow recruiting if you can't handle the disappointments..... Because it would have been nice to get a 5* TE to be the icing on our cake last year. The good PR would have been great...... But that 5* QB we got is way more valuable! I'm so over the TE.
Agreed..

Orangeredblooded

The audacity to suggest we should not have hate in our hearts here on Volnation for the other 129 teams. What kind of a cheerleader does he think I am???
It’s called inclusiveness in admiration of what the other teams have done so well, while not applying the same to the team you “pull” for.

It’s called inclusiveness in admiration of what the other teams have done so well, while not applying the same to the team you “pull” for.
Then by all means “include” this 🖕when I say I don’t give a fat rats ass about Georgia, Florida or anyone else not named Tennessee.

VN Store

Sponsors