'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

From 247:

Prediction: Georgia

Skinny: Every 247Sports Crystal Ball forecast is in favor of the Bulldogs, including mine, but Alabama is a major player in the recruitment of Amarius Mims, who put out a top 10 in April. Mims told me in the past he actually grew up a fan of the Crimson Tide, but Matt Luke, Kirby Smart and company are doing everything they can to keep the No. 3 offensive tackle in the country in-state.

From 247:

Skinny: Every 247Sports Crystal Ball forecast is in favor of the Bulldogs, including mine, but Alabama is a major player in the recruitment of Amarius Mims, who put out a top 10 in April. Mims told me in the past he actually grew up a fan of the Crimson Tide, but Matt Luke, Kirby Smart and company are doing everything they can to keep the No. 3 offensive tackle in the country in-state.
Oh look it’s the same ol quote we’ve seen and heard for the last 3 months.

From 247:

Alabama is way out front imo.

Appears to be a reason this thread is only 41 pages.........Mims is going to Bama or UGA. Wouldn't be surprised to see Mondon pick the mutts either, same folks saying Mondon is a Vol. I ain't getting played again.

How brave of you to stick your neck out like this by saying they’re going to the teams who have always been the favorites to land them, especially with no new news out there for either of them.

Appears to be a reason this thread is only 41 pages.........Mims is going to Bama or UGA. Wouldn't be surprised to see Mondon pick the mutts either, same folks saying Mondon is a Vol. I ain't getting played again.
Why, just why do your posts always seem so negative, even if you’re a house divided. Looks like one side is winning.

Why, just why do your posts always seem so negative, even if you’re a house divided. Looks like one side is winning.
😂 Just needed to drop by to make sure we all know he is not going to disappointed again. Recruiting is full of disappointments. You can only sign 25. Well, more is you can figure out how no more than 25 actually doesn't really mean that.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back