'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

I'm gonna be honest. That sounds a lot like wishful thinking, to me, even though I agree with a lot the framework. I just don't believe recruits "don't care". They do care and it will be used against Pruitt by other schools. Fan unrest and people calling for his head will be used against him, as well.
Maybe ‘the fans’ should pipe down regarding firing a coach during a year where no one was able to hold practices in the spring and summer and were limited in the fall. The fans are some of the most ignorant people when it comes to understanding how an athletic program actually works

Maybe ‘the fans’ should pipe down regarding firing a coach during a year where no one was able to hold practices in the spring and summer and were limited in the fall. The fans are some of the most ignorant people when it comes to understanding how an athletic program actually works
Every team faced the same situation. Not every team has played as poorly as we have. Look at Arkansas. First year HC yet they're not struggling like we are. I'm not even trying to be negative, just realistic. If they can overcome those obstacles, as a first year staff, why can't we in year 3? It's a legit question.

Every team faced the same situation. Not every team has played as poorly as we have. Look at Arkansas. First year HC yet they're not struggling like we are. I'm not even trying to be negative, just realistic. If they can overcome those obstacles, as a first year staff, why can't we in year 3? It's a legit question.
Yep. Exactly. Acting like Covid only affected Tennessee is dumb.

My understanding tells me the product we're seeing on the field is not how it should work either.

Reactions: cncchris33
Being “very consistent” since he committed to Georgia has Tennessee in the discussion. He is going to try to visit again, depending on his playoff picture. Have always felt his interest was genuine in Tennessee. He likes a lot of guys on the current roster. Has really bonded with Maurer and Morris. It’s just an odd circumstance for him to announce a final decision. Will have to ask around some more about how real it should be viewed.

Being “very consistent” since he committed to Georgia has Tennessee in the discussion. He is going to try to visit again, depending on his playoff picture. Have always felt his interest was genuine in Tennessee. He likes a lot of guys on the current roster. Has really bonded with Maurer and Morris. It’s just an odd circumstance for him to announce a final decision. Will have to ask around some more about how real it should be viewed.

lol of course he is. He’s a $mart kid looking for another bag.

VN Store

Back