'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

I wonder realistically, how serious Mims ever really considered UT? It's hard at a time like this to not believe that Kirby is (or any of the top tier programs) sending in recruits to take time and resources away from UT and there not be any chance they'd end up here.

That's some high level coaching espionage right there ...

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Been livid since the 2nd half. Then finding out after we magically aren’t doing well with Mims, Green, TID, Mondon anymore. Yeah I’m angry because we are getting Charles, a no star gem.

I feel better

Highly doubt Mims made this decision based on 1 half of football.

TID has been all over the place his entire recruitment.

Maybe I legit missed it where we’re not doing well with Green?

There hasn’t been any actual info about Mondon in while but last update was AUB seemed to be trending.

None of these things are new.

I wonder realistically, how serious Mims ever really considered UT? It's hard at a time like this to not believe that Kirby is (or any of the top tier programs) sending in recruits to take time and resources away from UT and there not be any chance they'd end up here.
No one is willingly sending any recruit they prize anywhere near Pruitt. Stop.

That's some high level coaching espionage right there ...
Like I said, in the aftermath of him committing to UGA and him not being the first prospect that this has occurred in the way it did, it's hard not to at least come up with something out of left field.

Has to be true.
Mims,Washington, BJ Olijuri, Hardy, Gilbert to name a few. Who else ?
Actually Ojilari and Gilbert played themselves.. bought into a losing head coach who’s proven he is nothing but a recruiter that people like. Lost at Ole Miss terribly on a losing staff at USC. He just hit on one QB and a once in a lifetime offense. They didn’t even want to hire him there at first.

Reactions: JacketVol
This is a dumb take. Pruitt gave the backups every chance to take the job from JG last year. They didn’t do it.
Relax, it was a joke, sorta. However He’s not giving them the chance this year which is a bad bad decision. Wake up! Last year is not this year and he is definitely giving JG more leeway in making mistakes than those two last year. You have a dumb take and I challenge your football IQ.

There are no points for second place. Definitely NOT an outstanding job by the staff.

Incredibly dumb take. We’re headed for a ”everybody gets one free transfer “ rule change. Dude just committed to a coach who has pissed off several 5 star players already. Lot of smoke that his mom doesn’t like UGA. Moving relationship from 10th to 2nd may absolutely pay off. There’s no points for your ridiculously dumb take either.

Relax, it was a joke, sorta. However He’s not giving them the chance this year which is a bad bad decision. Wake up! Last year is not this year and he is definitely giving JG more leeway in making mistakes than those two last year. You have a dumb take and I challenge your football IQ.
I hope he does play the backups this Saturday and we lose just so this moronic fanbase will finally STFU.

And Georgia jumped us in recruiting rankings.

Good heavens can we stop taking L’s to that trash program already. They have benefitted from us being down more than any other team in the country.
If you look at it the correct way they were already ahead of us. They had only 15 commits. There avg was 7th before Mims, now it’s higher. We are 15th in average.

VN Store

Back