'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

Don’t we always say follow the visits? UGA getting the final visit has always been troublesome.
auburn got the final visit for Wanya iirc....
iirc, west virginia got either the final visit or was the last to visit Darnell Wright....
didn't Henry T either visit Bama or get the last in home before committing here?

i get it.

but somebody's got to be last and he's been to TN a ton. and we're visiting the same school lol..i'm just not sure how much stock there is "last visit" stuff, especially this far out from signing day....now the closer you get to signing day...then yeah, ok....

Gotta be honest here:

Sounds like your covering in the event things go south or they already have.
He has to...these kids lie all the time..nothing is certain till papers are signed..

Off the books guys like him get played hard sometimes..some of these recruits and their folks/handlers wanna squeeze every last drop of milk they can from that tit before they have to let it go.

He has to...these kids lie all the time..nothing is certain till papers are signed..

Off the books guys like him get played hard sometimes..some of these recruits and their folks/handlers wanna squeeze every last drop of milk they can from that tit before they have to let it go.
Agreed.

--Jay Hardy, prolly

I won’t be one way or the other about it. Something tells me tho the “things” we may or may not get past are all the coaches around him pushing him to stay home.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Didn’t he say in a recent interview that he wants to watch our game Saturday so he can see who really needs him and who is just telling him what he wants to hear? It’s pretty well known that CJP and company are some of the most honest coaches in the game. It’s also becoming more known that Kirby is a sleeze. I think that comment was telling honestly.

Didn’t he say in a recent interview that he wants to watch our game Saturday so he can see who really needs him and who is just telling him what he wants to hear? It’s pretty well known that CJP and company are some of the most honest coaches in the game. It’s also becoming more known that Kirby is a sleeze. I think that comment was telling honestly.

If even a sliver of what Cade and his dad said is true that should be enough. What better spot to be in for Mims tho follow a legend, in my opinion, like Trey Smith.

Completely incorrect...none of the sought after kids actually pay their own way when they come on visits...

Then my understanding is, and has been, incorrect. I thought these were unofficial visits and that unofficial visits were on the recruits' dime.

He has told UGA kids he is coming there...he has also told some UT players he is now coming here. I don’t like where we are with him I love where we are with him. I was with him and his family recently and truly feel like this one could go our way. I suspect I will get a final word the night before or morning of the commitment from the staff...we shall see. Regardless the fact that we are now competing and truly in the mix for this type of talent speaks VOLUMES of how far we have come as a program and with our network.
So if he's told both sides he's choosing them, that means this is still very much up in the air, right? Really hope he picks UT.

Maybe things have changed as stated. Had some info a couple of weeks ago. If he ultimately chooses the Vols, I say why I believed it. If not, well it won't matter much will it?

I would think the fact that a Georgia starting offensive lineman transferred to the border rival that he just bulldozed the past 2 years , speaks volumes of the suckage that is behind closed doors @UGA . I would hope that is something Mims strongly considers.

VN Store

Back