'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

According to this video he knows where he is going and has only told his dad and won’t tell anyone else before announcing

Recruiting is a weird deal..now it feels like this was all just another Kurby Dumb setup wild goose chase to get us to waste time and massive amounts of resources on a kid he knew was his all along...I guess that makes us the dumb ones.

200.gif

Wouldn't surprise me if Smart put him up to stringing our staff along. He's known to pull petty antics like that for big recruits to build up commitment drama.

Even more of a reason I hope Pruitt mops the field with that SOB tomorrow.

Doubt seriously if there is anything like that here. Mims had to pay his way on these visits to K'ville. The interest is real.

I just don’t think a guy skips the Auburn-UGA game to come see us play Mizzou (unofficial visit) and again to play UGA regardless of it being his last visit without him having some serious interest. It’s probably a toss up at this point (outside of who actually knows) and I definitely wouldn’t concede him yet.

Last edited:
The rhetoric these guys like hubbs etc use is purely to cover their ass in the event the information they hear or dictate doesn’t come to fruition due to last second changes etc. While a coach or a bag man may deliver good news they know it can change literally up to a few hours before a kid announces and they don’t to be the odd man out when it happens...hence why you get comments like that.

The rhetoric these guys like hubbs etc use is purely to cover their ass in the event the information they hear or dictate doesn’t come to fruition due to last second changes etc. While a coach or a bag man may deliver good news they know it can change literally up to a few hours before a kid announces and they don’t to be the odd man out when it happens...hence why you get comments like that.
You're a geocaching nerd, ATL

I'm just joshin.

Reactions: Atlanta VOL
He has told UGA kids he is coming there...he has also told some UT players he is now coming here. I don’t like where we are with him I love where we are with him. I was with him and his family recently and truly feel like this one could go our way. I suspect I will get a final word the night before or morning of the commitment from the staff...we shall see. Regardless the fact that we are now competing and truly in the mix for this type of talent speaks VOLUMES of how far we have come as a program and with our network.

Soooo...we good here? Never mind. Just saw.

He has told UGA kids he is coming there...he has also told some UT players he is now coming here. I don’t like where we are with him I love where we are with him. I was with him and his family recently and truly feel like this one could go our way. I suspect I will get a final word the night before or morning of the commitment from the staff...we shall see. Regardless the fact that we are now competing and truly in the mix for this type of talent speaks VOLUMES of how far we have come as a program and with our network.
I BELIEVE!!!

Gotta be honest here:

Sounds like your covering in the event things go south or they already have.

Reactions: ACvol3 and A_D_

VN Store

Back