'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

I wish. UGA will likely dominate us again. I sure hope I am wrong.
They may beat us but I'm gonna be surprised if they dominate us. The limitations we have at QB will likely keep us from winning but he normally doesn't turn the ball over, which will help keep within striking distance. I think our defense keeps us in the game, because not only are we in a much better place than we were for this game last year, but UGAs offense will not be near as good either.

Won't say their offense won't be as good because it was pretty bad last year, so a low bar to reach. Don't underestimate the Bennett kid. Nice job of relief last week.

Think it will be close. Vol defense is better than last year, but so is UGA's. I think Vol offense is much better than last year, but that may not show. Could be a case of first one to 20 or even 17 wins.

Reactions: ArdentVol
If we can somehow beat UGA I like our chances of winning the East against UF at home in December.

Not sure we are quite there yet to beat UGA, but I think we are pretty close. This weekend was hard to gauge, I’m really curious to see how the Mizzou game plays out.

If we can somehow beat UGA I like our chances of winning the East against UF at home in December.

Not sure we are quite there yet to beat UGA, but I think we are pretty close. This weekend was hard to gauge, I’m really curious to see how the Mizzou game plays out.
Without a QB that can hit routine throws and make good reads, I don't think we can beat UF. QB play is what this season rests on. Plain and simple.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Georgia's O struggled against one of the least talented teams in the SEC last week. If JTD gets the job, his first outing in 2 years is Auburn (not exactly a tuneup game) then we get him. Unless the rust comes off immediately, which I doubt, the timing of our game with UGA is perfection since we will have at least a little tape on JTD. Not calling for the upset yet, but it absolutely will not be a blowout.

Without a QB that can hit routine throws and make good reads, I don't think we can beat UF. QB play is what this season rests on. Plain and simple.
Yeah...I hate to say it, but Trask is a good QB...props to Mehlen for his development. Our game with them will rest on JGs shoulders, and you know what that means.

I think our defense is much better than theirs, but our offense is worse. They will probably put up 21+ on us.

As bad as I hate to say it...until Pruitt-Cheney get an above average QB, beating Mehlen will be a chore.

Yeah...I hate to say it, but Trask is a good QB...props to Mehlen for his development. Our game with them will rest on JGs shoulders, and you know what that means.

I think our defense is much better than theirs, but our offense is worse. They will probably put up 21+ on us.

As bad as I hate to say it...until Pruitt-Cheney get an above average QB, beating Mehlen will be a chore.
JG is good for having a game or two playing like his life depended on it. I'm hoping it's that game or UGA or both lol

I don't see us moving the ball at all vs uga. We have to stop pickens and make them one dimensional to have any chance. I pray JT Daniels is trash.

Arkansas’s lead rusher averaged over 6 yards/carry on UGA, and Frank’s (who is awful) threw for 200 yards. They also had a receiver with over 100 yards.

I’ll be scared of their defense when they show me something to be scared of.

I don't see us moving the ball at all vs uga. We have to stop pickens and make them one dimensional to have any chance. I pray JT Daniels is trash.

If Arky had the horses they’d have given them a game down to the wire. Unless they fix a lot of issues Georgia won’t win anything again this year

Dang, so you are saying we are worse than Arky? They lost, but moved the ball 280 yds... only 107 yds less than GA... who had a couple of huge plays that pumped their total yard number up... I would think we can certainly move the ball on them, we just can't get into a scoring swap with them... our D has to show up and pressure the QB if we are going to have any chance...

Not there yet. Trask cut Pruitt’s secondary apart last year and until I see something different out of our defense Mullen still reigns.

Reactions: Catbone

We have a better shot at beating UGA than FL. UGA’s O is doo-doo but their D is elite. Keep it close, win it on a FG or late turnover or D stop of our own.

FL gonna put up points. Love Pruitt, love his defenses, love where we are headed on that side of the ball. FL still gonna put up points.

I could be wrong about all of this.

VN Store

Back