'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

Vol. 🍊 calling it now. His friendship with Brown helps seal it and he has definitely made an effort to come visit here multiple times under his own will. There’s a reason those that have covered recruiting for years say follow the visits. I think the UGhA visits are just window service. I don’t foresee him actually being pals with that little punk Vandagriff kid(I can say that because I know his family) ...

Vol. 🍊 calling it now. His friendship with Brown helps seal it and he has definitely made an effort to come visit here multiple times under his own will. There’s a reason those that have covered recruiting for years say follow the visits. I think the UGhA visits are just window service. I don’t foresee him actually being pals with that little punk Vandagriff kid(I can say that because I know his family) ...
Anyone named Brock is a little punk, it’s science.

Anybody with a Vandy in he's name has to be an entitled punk
Sad part of it is that his parents are actually pretty nice people. His dad graduated from the high school that my wife teaches at and I’ve met them a time or two. Brock is an absolute brat of a kid and he’s sincerely a stick figure that’s gonna need an absolute fortress of a line to keep from getting killed. He’s as wiry and thin if not smaller than Maurer & doesn’t have the same wiggle, either. Not sure how he’s a 5 star and our boy Salter isn’t. But, I digress.

I certainly don't want to write a negative critique of Salter, but going by his highlight videos, I see that there is almost no coverage of short to intermediate throws. It's almost like the entire offensive philosophy on his team is for the receivers to run as fast as they can, and Salter will get them the ball. Works well in high school, but bet it won't in college.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
I certainly don't want to write a negative critique of Salter, but going by his highlight videos, I see that there is almost no coverage of short to intermediate throws. It's almost like the entire offensive philosophy on his team is for the receivers to run as fast as they can, and Salter will get them the ball. Works well in high school, but bet it won't in college.

Tua says hi.

Reactions: orangejuice
Sad part of it is that his parents are actually pretty nice people. His dad graduated from the high school that my wife teaches at and I’ve met them a time or two. Brock is an absolute brat of a kid and he’s sincerely a stick figure that’s gonna need an absolute fortress of a line to keep from getting killed. He’s as wiry and thin if not smaller than Maurer & doesn’t have the same wiggle, either. Not sure how he’s a 5 star and our boy Salter isn’t. But, I digress.
What is his dad's name?

VN Store

Back