'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

Just my opinion but our OL only looks bad in some pass pro due to a QB that has zero idea how to feel pressure and move in pocket, that is late getting ball out and just has zero natural instinct. We have dominated run game in nearly each game but uga/bama. Maybe he sees that and an opportunity to push for day 1 starter.

Just my opinion but our OL only looks bad in some pass pro due to a QB that has zero idea how to feel pressure and move in pocket, that is late getting ball out and just has zero natural instinct. We have dominated run game in nearly each game but uga/bama. Maybe he sees that and an opportunity to push for day 1 starter.
I think if he came here he would definitely be day 1 starter. Mims at LT, move Morris in to LG, Cooper/Carvin at C, Cade at RG. Wright at RT. Dreams are fun

Reactions: T Dog
I hope we don’t throw another bag at him and waste it. Kirby puts at least one of his commits up to something like this every year. Don’t take the bait this time.

Thi$ i$ $haping up a$ a cla$$ic ca$e where Auburn come$ $wooping in at the la$t minute.

$tand by.

Every year we think we are getting a guy who isn't even considering us.

This is the guy this year. He didn't come to us when we thought we were good. He won't come now that we know we are bad... Unless he and Ginger broke up.

Reactions: JacketVol
Supposedly he is going to be back on the market. That NIL prep is going on now would follow from that possibility.

VN Store

Back