'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

I think it’s literally 50/50
Nobody knowing but immediate family right now
He’s been quiet really just doing visit not saying a ton
Won’t be surprised either way he goes
Him not picking us or jawja would be the real surprise IMO

Reactions: MemphisVol3
Guess you missed where Mims stated his decision was made and he told his Father the week PRIOR to the game. Don’t let facts hamper your opinion.
Doesn’t mean it’s accurate and he could change is decision after the game. Was his father for UT or Ga. ? I know it has been stated the Mom was pro-UT.

If you think a recruit of this magnitude based his whole recruitment on 1 game....you need your head checked just to make sure there is an actual brain in there.
No but if it was pretty close and could go either way that would certainly be a deciding factor I would think.

Not saying I think that was the deciding factor, I just feel like in that situation it's stating the obvious.

Last edited:
Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]
Remember, AV said he was waiting on a phone call. Is there the slightest possibility that his meme meant “i’m so tired of this waiting, it's excruciating “?? Maybe 🙏
The immediate response was overwhelmingly negative and he did nothing to clarify if it was taken out of the context he intended. Unless he left immediately afterword that isn't like him.

[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]
Remember, AV said he was waiting on a phone call. Is there the slightest possibility that his meme meant “i’m so tired of this waiting, it's excruciating “?? Maybe 🙏
Remember when Derek Dooley said....if you dont know you're getting him, you're probably not getting him?

Doubtful, but he did say he’d let the cat out the bag good or bad.

I think people are reading into that gif what they want to read into it. The fact that AV never posted again last night made it pretty clear, at least to me, that the gif was him confirming it's not Tennessee. I think it's fine to read into it differently if you want to keep some hope alive, but if the gif was his "emotions" while waiting on the call, he would have posted again letting us know what the call said.

I think people are reading into that gif what they want to read into it. The fact that AV never posted again last night made it pretty clear, at least to me, that the gif was him confirming it's not Tennessee. I think it's fine to read into it differently if you want to keep some hope alive, but if the gif was his "emotions" while waiting on the call, he would have posted again letting us know what the call said.
AV’s cryptic gifs/comments are not always accurate.

VN Store

Back