'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

Guys, AV is messing with y'all. It's a smokescreen to allow Mims to shock the world by choosing Vols. Think about it. He never posts immediately before a recruit is choosing yet doesn't choose us to let the recruit have his moment. We got him.

I never hold any bad feeling towards a kid who chooses to go to another school besides Tennessee.

They think another school is a better opportunity to win SEC/nation championships: I get that.
They think another school may develop them into a better NFL prospect: I get that.
Hell if another school drops a large bag of money on their doorstep that their family desperately needs: I get that.

My only wish and desire is that Tennessee makes that decision to go to another school one of their biggest regrets in their life.

Go Vols!

If we’d have handled our business against uga I really believe he choose us. But we all saw what happened. If he was my son I’d tell him to go to uga. Pruitt has proved yet again that he’ll make a crappy decision at qb and never change. JG put to ball or the ground (or threw an int) on 4 straight possessions to start the second half. That’s got to be some sort of record and yet after the game pruitt defended him. Even butch jones pulled peterman out of the damn game. And that was after 3 tos in a half. JG did it on 4 consecutive possessions (and yes I realized we recovered 1 but it was for a 25 yard loss). We lost mimms with 1 ridiculous decision. The same ridiculous decision he’s continue to repeat for 3 seasons now.

Everyone saying our o line looked like crap Saturday: Georgia's didn't look good either and our defense is half of what their's is. Imagine how bad their o line looks playing against a defense of that caliber

Last edited:
Something feels off... Day of the commitment and the only CB that’s rolled in is Rusty with a 6... I’m not hopeful, but normally we’d have at least 3-4 CB’s rolling in

Reactions: VOLuptuousBOOMS
Everyone saying our o line looked like crap Saturday: Georgia's didn't look good either and our defense is half of what their is. Imagine how had their o line looks playing against a defense of that caliber
I think the team they play this Saturday has some good players so we’ll get to see how that goes for them.

VN Store

Back