'21 GA DL Amari McNeill (Colorado)

That offer list tho

gaHWAikr07YFJwDRYZke21Av_v9V56jY4_uInS0EwVTZdk73RsYnrjXO_zwMZ0GrrBhJuK40tB8bHJzqUJBhWY8ZOXKQMnpWOsGmwdR4c7WKNnR3K-dtmJSwss5va3Pks4Fzxft8dzojWQO9oA

Reactions: headhunter15
I hope the kid is really successful, but this is what it was like at the end for Dooley and Jones. These late offers for kids that weren't blowing up on the recruiting trail. I think we are going to start to get lots of decommits the next few weeks when we get blown out.

$100 Auburn offers within the next week. Seems to always happen after our staff finds hidden talent

I hope the kid is really successful, but this is what it was like at the end for Dooley and Jones. These late offers for kids that weren't blowing up on the recruiting trail. I think we are going to start to get lots of decommits the next few weeks when we get blown out.

Who are the others we’ve offered like this?

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
Not saying they won't be good players, but Stansbury, Mallinger, and Lee are three recently that other SEC schools aren't offering

Honestly wasn’t sure who you were referring to and I completely forgot about those guys.

This offer looks different than those. Those others are at least getting interest from big programs. Maybe not Bama and UGA and FL but they have some big offers.

This guy, well this guy we’re in on super early before everyone else or .........

Reminds me of Joe Sanders. Didn’t he turn down Dooley to go to some tiny JUCO?
I think so. He ended up at Northern Illinois his last two years and had one sack. Dooley also had the kid from Grayson committed at DE that didn't even start for them. He was a backup.

Reactions: LittleVol
There’s a 247 article on him re: the Tennessee offer if anyone wants to post it. Curious if we like him as he’s listed, OL, or if he’s like Reginald Perry where we want to flip him. He’s about the same size as Perry.

There’s a 247 article on him re: the Tennessee offer if anyone wants to post it. Curious if we like him as he’s listed, OL, or if he’s like Reginald Perry where we want to flip him. He’s about the same size as Perry.
Short version. Pruitt offered him as a D lineman.

Reactions: EdEcEko77
I have literally never heard of Albany State University. And, I assume Notre Dame College is not the one we would hope it is

Reactions: vols 30

VN Store

Back