'21 GA OT Amari McNeill

snowvols

I hope the kid is really successful, but this is what it was like at the end for Dooley and Jones. These late offers for kids that weren't blowing up on the recruiting trail. I think we are going to start to get lots of decommits the next few weeks when we get blown out.

MarcoVol

I hope the kid is really successful, but this is what it was like at the end for Dooley and Jones. These late offers for kids that weren't blowing up on the recruiting trail. I think we are going to start to get lots of decommits the next few weeks when we get blown out.
Who are the others we’ve offered like this?

MarcoVol

Not saying they won't be good players, but Stansbury, Mallinger, and Lee are three recently that other SEC schools aren't offering
Honestly wasn’t sure who you were referring to and I completely forgot about those guys.

This offer looks different than those. Those others are at least getting interest from big programs. Maybe not Bama and UGA and FL but they have some big offers.

This guy, well this guy we’re in on super early before everyone else or .........

HoleInTheRoof

Mr. Congeniality
There’s a 247 article on him re: the Tennessee offer if anyone wants to post it. Curious if we like him as he’s listed, OL, or if he’s like Reginald Perry where we want to flip him. He’s about the same size as Perry.

VN Store

Sponsors